Chapter 23

Tristan's POV

I sit down rubbing my eyes as I watched Serena leave with Tobias. She was so fucking stubborn sometimes it pissed me off. I couldnt believe she was 7 months pregnant breaking up with me over a fucking kiss?

"Just leave it for now." Ace says to me as Adele walks back into the house.

"You got some nerve cheating on your pregnant girlfriend and mother of your child." She says and I sigh.

"I didnt fucking cheat."

"This is what you guys were talking about yesterday. When I came back? When you were telling him not to tell her?" She says to Ace.

"You're such a fucking asshole." She yells at him.

"What? Why you mad at me for?" He says

"All Serena does is be a good mother to your fucking child. She even welcomed your new kid in like its her throwing this massive party so he could feel part of the family. You let that little bitch tell her this. If I see her I'm fucking her up too." Adele just continues yelling at me.

"7 months pregnant and her boyfriend is doing this. I really thought you were different too. You and your brother just the same. Cut from the same damn cloth." She says before she grabs her bag also leaving.

"So you cheat and my fiance is now mad at me?" Ace says confused. I couldn't even listen to what was going on.

"I didn't fucking cheat." I say laying back on to the sofa. This was some bullshit. She kissed me. She kissed me.

I never intended on hurting Serena. I didnt even think it through.

I fucked up heavily.

The next day I wake up and Ace was still here when I watched Serena walk into the house.

I was drinking coffee not having slept much. "I think youre taking this too far." I say looking at her as she walked in and ignored me.

"Don't talk to me right now. Or... Ever again." She says.

"Listen... I went to pick up Mckenzie. She kissed me and I was just shocked. I was surprised. I didn't go out of my way for anything."

"But you kissed her back."

"Serena it was a moment thing- I fucked up." I say and she looks at me.

"You and me. Were done. Were so fucking done." She says. "I cant deal with this. Im fucking pregnant ready to give birth and youre kissing her. You knew how I felt about her. You knew! How would I ever trust you? Youre tied to that woman until forever."

"And I'm tied to you forever."

"I could deal with the long hours you disappear. The drugs and parties. The fucking criminality and risk that comes with it. But do you know who the fuck I am... you think im gonna sit around hoping my boyfriend isnt cheating on me?"

"What do you want me to say?" I ask her. "That I will never see her again? I fucking cant can I? Shes the mother of my child." I snap at her. She was getting me riled up.

"You're taking this way out of fucking proportion Serena. She fucking kissed me big deal. Youre acting like I'm persuing it. Or even kissed her. I dont care about her like that. I would never do anything like that and you fucking know it."

"I know it?" She says. "You are pissing me the fuck off. I came to get stuff. You think I'm gonna be here arguing."

"Im pissing you off? Youre the one breaking up with me." I yell at her.