Chapter 6

Serena's POV

"Good morning sunshine..." I say walking into Toby's room. He woke up about a minute ago and was now just calling out baby rambles. I pick him up kissing his cheeks.

"Its time for your breakfast." I say sitting down to breast feed him. Today, Tobias was 5 months old. He was the most adorable baby and I loved him more than anything I can ever imagine.

After his feed, he dozed off again giving me the chance to shower and get myself ready. I do my hair and make up and put on a two piece black dress with my heels on.

I head downstairs an hour later and find Tristan walking into the house.

"Hey." He says looking at me. "You smell good; I need a shower."

"You do." I say and he just laughs poking my side before putting his arms around me. "Please I just showered." I say trying to get him to stop messing around.

He kisses my lips stopping the sillyness. "You okay?"

"Good good." I say and he nods. "You look beautiful today."

"Me and Toby going for a brunch at Adele's." I tell him walking into the kitchen with my baby monitor. "At the new house."

"Yes." I say rememebering Adele's favour. "She gave me these..." I hand him a key and an envelope.

"What's this?" He asks. "Its the key for her old place. She asked if you can give it to Ace."

"Is the house not in her name?" He asks rolling his eyes. We have been stuck in Adele and Ace drama too long. "Its back in his name."

"Damn." He says.

"Well she worked super hard..." I say defending my best friend. We clashed a lot because he liked to defend his little brother even though I have known Ace longer than Tristan I had a terrible relationship with the guy. He treated my best friend like trash and would just cover it up with splashing his money around.

"Let me text him to get them. I'm going to sleep so." He sighs.

"Hows Toby."

"Sleeping so don't wake him up." I tell him. He always woke him up with his good morning kisses and hugs.

"Okay okay." He says rolling his eyes around.

"Its been a long day and night." He says scratching the back of his head. He looked tired. He had on a nike black tracksuit and wore a northface coat over it. His black curls were peaking out his black beanie.

"You don't look that tired." I say pulling both his cheeks. He takes my fingers smirking as he pulls me in running his fingers over my behind. "Is that you asking for it?" He says turning me around pressing me against him. His fingers run underneath my top as he is now just teasing me.

"Why do I have to ask for it?"

He just laughs as he turns me back around kissing my lips. Now I was turned on and Tristan knew exactly what to say or do for this to happen. Just looking at his face with his stupid smirk was enough.

The kiss got faster and faster until Tristan broke the kiss, bending me over the kitchen table pushing my dress up and my panties to the side, I feel him slipping into me making me gasp out.

"Fuck." He mumbles as I try my best not be loud even though I knew this house was too big to be heard. He moved in me slowly first, he knew me so well and what I liked and how. It was like he studied me. He held on to my hair pulling it gently as he fucked me, on the kitchen table while I moaned out his name uncontrollably until my legs started to  shake and I felt the wave go through making me scream out nearly. I hear him groaning behind me as he slows coming in me. He pulls me kissing my lips again.