Chapter 24

Ace's POV

"Whose this?" I say looking at the girl who was laying on the couch.

"Eh..." Adele says looking at the girl as she stood next to me. All there was to it was a mop of hair and blankets.

"No idea." Adele says. Behind her was Sophie who was holding a camera. Adele had an assistant who took her pictures for instagram. She was making about 20k for a post now and Adele was stacking her money which I was proud of.

Ofcourse people were interested in Adele. She was beautiful and it was always one of my biggest insecurities because she was so stunning everyone always stared at her and watched her. She could wear a small dress and I would be in attack mode to every guy who watched hr.

I was doing better with my jealousy I guess.

Millie walks into the room and looks at us.

"What we looking at?" She says and I point at the girl. "Oh." She says. "Its my sister. Anna."

"You have a sister?" Adele says and I look at her laughing. "I need to take pictures in this fashion nova outfit or I'm not getting paid." She says as she moved her hair out of her face.

She wore an orange two piece dress with with black heels that were laced up to the knees. She looked good as fuck.

Unfortunately being with Adele comes with a number of family members.

"You wanna watch?" Adele says to me as she takes my arm dragging me along.

"Do you have to be nasty infront of me?" Her mom yells at her as we walk outside making me laugh.

"There is a lot of people living here." I say as Adele fixes her hair posing for her pictures. Adele knows how to pose. She knows how to take pictures. She sends me pictures all the time. For the last 4 years I have selfies ro last me a life time.

She didnt only send selfies, she send nudes which I ofcourse kept safe.

She sent them to me during the day or even when I was working at night of her in bed. Sophie laughs as Adele was trying to piss me off by pushing her boobs out and her dress shorter as she stood next to the pool. She put her finger in her mouth as she bend over making me twitch.

"Ill push you and your fashion nova outfit into the pool." I tell her as she laughs at me. She starts screaming as I hold her arm and scare her.

"Okay okay." She yells at me as I push my lips on to her. She wipes the gloss off my lips before she goes to check the pictures.

"These are so cute." She says. "I'm gonna go get the macbook." Sophie says as I sit down on the garden chair.

"I need to talk to you about something." I tell Adele who took off her her heels sitting on my lap.

"What's up?" She says

"I'm going to have to go Toronto for some business." I tell her.

"You are?" She says as she looks at me.

"Just for 2 weeks." I say

"Just? Thats a long time."

"I can't let Carter and Raye do everything because Tristan has kids and I have a fiance?" I tell her and she just nods.

"You can come with me if you want?" I say and she chuckles.

"I cant because I have commitments." She says getting up. "Like what?"

"For example. Gia's birthday today. Tomorrow Tristan and Serena are bringing the baby home from hospital finally."

"So I'm leaving in 3 days?"