Chapter 18

Adele's POV

"London." I say walking into the house. "Hey." She says as she walks downstairs.

"This came together pretty well." I say  looking around the house she chuckles. "Good thing Lucas's parent's didnt sell their tiny house. Lucas was born in the living room." She says to me as I walk itno the living room.

"Aw thats cute." I say and she chuckles.

"Dont be sarcastic."

"So whats going on?"

"Lucas is working. I've picked up a summer job as an intern for the research project for the university. They are doing a research project on human genetics."

"That sounds cool."

"Yeah." She smiles. "And I'm taking my pregnancy vitamins. Im taking my daily walks."

"Cant believe I am going to be an aunty." I say and she chuckles. "The shock wears off after a while."

"So you and Lucas all good?"

"Yeah. He bought me a pillow for my back yesterday because I cant sleep. He also got me pickles because I'm obsessed with them and lemons at the moment."

"You're funny."

"But were okay." She says. "Its funny aint it? They were trying to get me to skip a grade and make me go college last year. I would be a year ahead of everyone else but now I'm going to be a year behind."

"Its not a race." I tell her. "Its okay... I'm super proud of you. Yes your pregnant but atleast your baby daddy not a dead beat. You're doing great for yourself. College lined up. Doing a summer job saving."

"Helloooo." Paris yells at the door as she came into the house. "Hey sisters." She says hugging us both. London's belly was now showing a little. So many pregnant people around me.

"When you leaving for college?" London asks Paris.

"Next week Friday."

"You all ready?"

"Yes." She says. "I have basically packed all my stuff. When we get there we are gonna do shopping."

"Who you going with?"

"Adele." She says and London nods. "You driving up there?"

"No. Plane. Quicker. I found my roommate and we are friends on instagram now. She seems nice."

"So when you coming back?"

"Christmas." She says sitting down on the couch. London just nods at her and I tell Paris to take her feet off of me as she laid down.

"Im exhausted." She says talking about a party from yesterday as she starts gossiping to London about the kids.

I look at my phone and call Jamal. I haven't told the girls because they would get too excited but my mom had a trial tomorrow. To appeal her sentence... let her out early. She has been in for 6 years now. She was sentenced to 10 years for being part of a robbery that went wrong.

I did miss my mom loads. But I was so adjusted to this new life. Even away she was always close because we spoke all the time. The last year when things fell apart I just cut her off..I wasnt sure I was ready to forgive her. I was so messed up because of her.

Jamal updates me that things are still in the works and tells me he will call me tomorrow morning.

"You guys ready?" I ask

"Yeah." London says who put her white airforces on.

"I'm so excited." Paris says. "Do you ever think whether we have siblings we dont know about?"