Chapter 25

Adele's POV

I was dancing around with Gia having a good time. I was so proud of Ace having this adult conversation with Samantha. I knew in my head that it was a long time they were gone and I was becoming a little bit worried.

Suddenly Ace appears next to me and Gia.

"Were leaving." He says to me.

"What?" I say as Gia looks at him. "But were having a good time?" Gia tries

"Whats wrong?" I say and he just stares at me. He was angry I could tell from his eyes.

"I wanna leave." He says and I just I follow Ace out who held my hand now.

I stand outside as Ace tells the guy to get his car.

"Hold on..." Gia says walking outside holding her gown.

"What did she do to piss you off? Don't leave... Youre not coming to my after party? No boring champagne!" She says to Ace.

Samantha walks outside and looks at us. She had cried. Her mascara ran and her make up was smudged.

"Don't start." He says to her. "I swear to God."

"Ace." I say confused why he is snapping at her like this. "Whats going on?" Gia says.

"Just let him go. It was nice to see you both again." Samantha says to me touching my arm as she turns around to walk back up the steps but she stops.

A woman stood there staring at Ace. She was beautiful in a creamy silk long dress. She had long locks of dark hair falling over her shoulders.

She looked a lot like Samantha, maybe younger version.

"Adrian?" She says as Ace just stared at her. I look at Gia and she looks at me confirming it for me.

Was that his actual birth mother. Ace had so many mothers floating around. Tanya, Samantha... now this one.

Ace didnt say a word.

"Aunt Ann-Marie." Gia says to the woman and Ace looks at me.

"Can we go?" He says and I nod as valley brought his car around. "Bye Gia." I say and she hugs me as Ace took the keys from the man and I got in the car as he opened the car door for me before he drives off.

"Do you want me to drive?" I ask him as he was all up in his thoughts.

"I'm good." He says clearing his throat. "Can we stop for a minute?" I ask him.

"Why?" He says. I know he was upset but I don't even know what the fuck is happening right now.

"Ace."

"Just stop talking. Fuck." He snaps at me.

"Don't fucking yell at me." I tell him and he just ignores me.

"Fine." I say giving up. He drives home in silence before he parks the car and I get out walking into the house as he drives off.

Typical Ace. I knew him so well, yet it upsets me every damn time.

"You're home early." My mom says as I walk into the house. Wasn't even midnight yet.

I pick up the men's shirt on my couch and look at my mom who was wearing a robe.

"Where the fuck is he?" I say and she sighs. I was in a terrible mood and this wasn't helping.

"Bill." She says and a man appears half naked.

"You're sleeping with a man named Bill?" I say looking at her. "Come on." She says.

"You need to put this on and get the fuck out of my house." I tell the man throwing the shirt at him as he quickly puts it on leaving.