Chapter 26

Tristan's POV

Things have changed so drastically so quickly. From 1 child I went 3. It was a lot of responsibility and I wasn't sure how people did parenting on a day to day basis. It was such hard work.

Tobias was turning one and I think its been an exhausting few weeks ever since Serena gave birth. The hospital runs, the worry for Romayne, making sure I didn't make Mckenzie feel abandoned...

I was flat out exhausted and Serena made it seem so easy. She was probably the best mother I've ever could wish for my children. She made it seem so effortless. I just stared at her sometimes out of awe.

I have not worked since we brought Remy home and taken time off. I wasn't in the biggest rush to go back either but I did know that Ace and the rest were overloaded with my stuff and were working overtime.

My mom had stayed for 2 weeks to help out again which was nice. I liked having her around and her and Serena got on really well.

"You really leaving us?" Serena says to my mom who sits down on the sofa. Serena was feeding Remy as we sat on the sofa. I had already put Tobias to bed.

"One more day." She says. "You know I'm just a phone call away."

"Our nanny is coming back next week." I tell Serena. "She's been gone for like a month."

"Yeah. Her sister died." Serena says

"I know, Damn." I mumble. We had so many people working in this huge house. We had the housekeeper, gardeners, cleaners, the nanny. It was a lot to keep up with.

Serena burps Remy as she falls back asleep.

"I'll put her to bed. Im also going to bed anyway." My mom says taking Remy upstairs.

"Did you eat?" Serena says. "I'm ordering a pizza."

"I could eat again." I say and she laughs. With Remy being born and all Serena and I kind of gotten over the whole Izzy thing.

"You think I'm getting fat?" She says and I chuckle. "I've gained so much weight."

"Your pregnancy belly disappeared so quick as if you werent even pregnant." I say moving her shirt. She laughs as I pull her in kissing her cheek putting my arms around her.

"You the prettiest girl I know." I say and she chuckles. "You think I'm joking."

She kisses me pulling me in. Sex been the last thing on our radar recently. I push her back onto the sofa hovering her.

Her lips move fast on mine as I open the jeans button. "Your mom is upstairs." She giggles in between the kisses.

"So?" I say as she looks at me. "We can't have sex."

"Why not?"

"Because im not on birth control yet. I cannot get pregnant." She says to me as my lips were attached to her neck. It was too late now anyways, I was charged and ready to go.

"Don't worry, I'll pull out." I tell her

"Effective." She says and I chuckle looking at her.

"You want me to die?"

"Get a condom." She says.