Chapter 30

Serena's POV

"So you're just going to listen to what she says?" I ask Tristan. Izzy had walked her stupid ass into my kitchen talking all this shit.

"Lets see, what are my fucking options here Serena?" He says at me annoyed as if I am the one stopping him from seeing his kid.

"You already have a lawyer." I tell him.

"You think if I start a custody battle they will favour me? The court is gonna favour the guy with the criminal records whose associated with the drug business of New York."

"You know what. I'm just trying to help, but fuck you Tristan." I say getting up.

"Youre not trying to help."

"Well you can forget about taking my children to see that desperate little girl." I tell him. He just looks at me cocking his head.

"Youre supposed to be on my team. Its like im fighting the battle with two of you." He says getting up.

"Whatever Tristan." I say picking up Remy. "I'm going."

"Why you always running to your brothers house." He says

"Who says im going to my brothers house?" I say

"Thats all you do. We have a problem, you take my children and take them there."

"You're doing too much Tristan." I tell him. "Atleast my brother isn't the one starting fights infront of the kids."

"You're impossible." He says before he leaves.

I sigh sitting down closing my eyes for a second. He pissed me off so much sometimes?

I go about my day with the children and get them ready for bed before I also go to bed exhausted. Being a mother of two under two was crazy.

My days usually consisted of being a full time mother especially since Remy was born. The two were glued to me. She was now 12 weeks old. After she was born so suddenly, she made her recovery really quickly and is now a healthy thriving baby.

I take Toby to a Play group where he gets to play and we take Remy a few days out the week. I met a lot of other mother's, it was kind of nice. I dont have any mom friends really.

Usually Adele comes round and we spend a few hours together.

Being a stay home mom was great. I had a lot of money, which meant I was financially secure for life really and Tristan isnt working hard for no reason.

I did plan on building a home with the properties my father left behind. I have sold one house already and he has a plot of land too.

I just never have time to get to it. Maybe Tristan was right and we need a Nanny...

I wake up feeling Tristan's arms pulling me into him as he had just climbed into bed. His lips were pressing kisses in my neck as he smelt like he came just out of the shower.

Having kids was difficult at times because it meant they were the focus and Tristan and I were not having any time together just us.

Most of fhe time we were exhausted and he worked late and I slept and whatever rhe case was. But who could resist make up sex?

His fingers trail my leg as he doesn't feel any underwear and grabs me as he then hovers over me kissing my lips. He spreads my knees as I feel him sliding in me as he fucks me, gently at first before he fucks me harder and eventually makes me scream out his name as he groans out into my neck coming inside of me.