Chapter 15

Ace's POV

Over the years, dating Adele meant I spent a lot of time with her family. It was like a package deal I guess.

I was taking Adele to dinner and suddenly we had Kayden, his new girlfriend, London and her boyfriend and Paris who had returned after falling out with her friend.

"Who the hell invited all of you guys?" I ask Paris who sat next to me who just laughs.

Adele just laughs as she sat next to me in her pretty black dress, hair and make up done. They really crashed our thing.

I was on my best behaviour. Trying to be a good boyfriend- making more time with Adele and she wanted to do this boyfriend thing making me take her out on dates and shit.

"You're never going to finish that." Paris says to London who ordered a million things.

"She really will." Lucas says to her.

"Yesterday she ate a whole loaf of bread." Adele says to Paris.

"Oh my God I have been gone 3 weeks and everyone knows my twin sister better?" She says. Paris was having a clear crisis with London no longer being her shadow.

"Its okay..." Kayden says.

"I kinda miss living with Adele who always cleaned everything. She was such a neat freak." London says.

"The house is so much less work now that none of you guys are there." Adele says. "Well except Paris."

"You not living there?" Kayden says and I nod.

"Yeah but I am not messy messy." I say. "I clean up after myself."

"Match made in heaven." Paris says and I look at her laughing. She was such a funny kid.

"So anyway..."Adele says. "How long you guys been dating?" She asks Kayden and the girl. She was so quiet, I nearly forgot she was here.

"Couple of weeks." Kayden says. "She takes a class I was failing and helped me out. Might graduate next year because of her."

"Awww. How sweet."

"How you failing college?" London says laughing at him.

"We get it... you're smart." Kayden says to her.

"Did you guys even want to go college?" Paris asks Adele and I. I look at Adele. My hand was resting in between her thighs as she ate bread.

"No, I didn't see value of education when I was a kid." Adele says. "But college wasn't my thing anyway. I'd have the worst time."

"You're so anti-social." Paris says to her and I chuckle. "Remember that time in high school, you would always be fighting kids."

Adele had no friends apart from Serena. It was funny because she worse socially than I was.

"Did you think of college?" Adele asks me.

"Not really. Nobody around me was going college. I didnt even make it to senior year." I tell her. "You just think about survival really, college wasnt even in my view."

"Kaydens the first to go college out of our family. My parents, grandparents." London says

"And he's failing." Paris says laughing.

"You are?" Adele says and Kayden rolled his eyes. "Ofcourse I am not."

"So what you wanna do after college." I ask Kayden who shrugs.

"No idea."

"What do you mean?" Adele says. "He changed his major like 6 times." The girl says laughing as Kayden just rolled his eyes.