Preview of Zhavia III

3 years later

Ace's POV

"Ace.. you're late." Monique says as she threw me a tshirt at me as I laid in bed. I had just come from work and maybe taken an hour nap. Maybe I shouldn't have taken the nap.

I look at the time sitting up. Fuck, I didn't hear the alarm.

"I'm not being blamed this time." She says as she had put a robe on.

"Thanks for waking me." I say as Ive put on my shoes and the tshirt she threw me.

"I have a night shift." She says and I nod. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Okay." She says putting her hair in a bun before I kiss her lips running out her house.

Okay I was only going to be 20 minutes late? Maybe 30? Why did Monique have to live on the otherside of town for God sakes.

I park finally and get out of the car walking into the home where I once lived as the housekeeper let me in.

Shit did I have a car seat in my Range? I forgot to move it from my car.

"Daddy!" I hear as I walk into the room. I watch my daughter run up to me as she had her arms spread ready for me to catch her.

"Hey." I say as I pick her up throwing her in the air making her giggle. She brought instant love and happiness as I kissed her cheeks and her curls.

I look at Adele who gets up from the couch picking up her laptop. She had on black trousers that were high waisted and had a white top tucked in as her heels clicked on the floor. She had her make up done, her hair done and looked ready to leave.

"Hi." I say clearing my throat as she put her laptop in her bag.

"She had breakfast. Her asthma inhalers is in the bag behind you. She has school tomorrow at 9am. Not 9.30, not 9.16. 9am." She says still picking up her toys.

"I just overslept, sorry I am late you dont have to be all dramatic about it."

"If you're not here I can keep Adrienne with me. Dont make me sit around and miss work because I have to wait for you to pick her up." She says and I just roll my eyes.

———-

Thanks for reading Part 2 !