Chapter 42

Serena's POV

I sit up and look around the room. Fuck, I did not even know what time it was because there was no screaming babies waking me up.

Adele was sleeping next to me with Paris. I look at the time and see its 8am.

"Fuck." I mumble. "Adele." I say shaking her awake. She looks at me confused.

"You are going to be late to your own wedding." I tell her. "You should have been in hair and make up now!"

"Oh my God." She mumbles getting up. While she was getting up Paris rolled out and tumbled down screaming.

"You slept on the floor?" Paris says as London got up. "Yeah? Better than you kicking me 6 times- besides I was hungover. Had to drink for Adele and Serena." She says and I laugh as Adele runs around getting into the shower.

"Where is Gia?" I ask as I look around.

"Im here with breakfast." She says walking in. "Croissants. Hot chocolate. You guys need to head downstairs." The hotel room wasnt just a room it was a suite. It was a whole freaking house basically.

Things moved so fast the last couple of weeks. Before we knew it a wedding was happening.

"Adele is getting married. Adele is getting married." I say jumping on the bed with Paris and Adele as she came out the shower.

"You guys are crazy." I say as she laughs. "I just recovered from morning sickness and now I am going to be dizzy." She says and I laugh. I wasnt suffering from morning sickness this time round which was amazing.

I sat getting my make up done with the girls, Tanya appeared and so did Millie. It was super sweet.

"Hey. Who is walking you down the aisle?" I ask Adele.

"Kayden." She says

"Is he not one of the grooms men?" I ask and she nods.

"Well my father doesnt like this idea of the whole wedding. Hes not even coming. Also I barely know the guy." She says

"Lets talk about positive things." I say moving on quickly.

"You look so pretty." I tell Adele. "I think I'm gonna start crying."

"You never cry." She says and I laugh. "But I do." Paris says who was in tears.

"Oh my God guys whys this so emotional?" Adele says and Paris laughs while the make up artist tells her off.

"Okay okay guys." Tanya says "you're ruining her make up." She holds Adele's hand. "Oh you make a beautiful bride." She says. "Ace is lucky to have you."

"Okay guys this is becoming ridiculously emotional." Gia says who had a photographer here too taking pictures of us in the matching silk gown. I was all ready and had my hair and make up done. Just needed to put on my dress.

"Hello?" Kayden says appearing as he knocked.

"Oh my God." He says seeing Adele in her wedding dress. "You are actually getting married?"

"Shut up Kayden." She says

"You look good." He says hugging her. "Why do I feel like I have to do an emotional speech?"

"Save it for later loser." Paris says as Kayden hugs her too and then London.

"Hello." Tristan says appearing. He wore the same tux as Kayden. He looked so sexy, it was crazy.

"Hey mom." He says greeting Tanya. "You look amazing." She says to him.

"Why are the guys here? Get out!" Gia says pushing Kayden out.