Tour de Ferrari (part I)

(Kim's POV)

After Mattia dismissed us, Adelaide and I walked out of the motor home and into fresh air.

"My name is Adelaide McAllister, but you can call me Addie. And I'll be your personal assistant. As in like, I'll handle your schedule and stuff, and I'll also be your personal trainer. I originally just studied to be a trainer, but then Mattia asked me to be your PA as well, and I couldn't resist. So..."

I laughed," That's good to know. My name is Kim Imani Mae. And I'm happy you couldn't resist. I like you."

Adelaide grinned at me.

"So where to first?" I asked her.

She didn't seem to have considered what were were going to do, and a sheepish smile crossed her face.

I grinned at her expression.

"So, you don't know?"

"Well... I was hoping you'd decide..."

"Ahh, okay."

I opened my file.

"How about we go to the gym first? I'd like to know where I have to train."

"Sure, that's fair, follow me."

Adelaide led me towards the gym, the path containing a bunch of turns. We moved at a slowish pace so that I could memorise the way, and frankly it worked.

"So, these are the gyms. Our indoor training will be done here. But when the season starts, the gym will be moved around. At the moment, we don't have to worry about that."

Addie grinned, an excited expression showing on her face as she grabbed my hand and led me into the gym.

~~~~~~

The inside was large to say the least. A bunch of different training equipment lined the walls, leaving a large empty space in the middle. The interiors were well designed and somehow, the Ferrari guys had managed to make even the gym seem welcoming.

We weren't alone in the gym, another man was there with us. He was lifting weights.

He seemed to sense our presence, and he turned to us.

"Adelaide! What's up?"

"Hello, Andrea." She turned to me.

"This is Andrea, he's your teammate Charles' trainer." She whispered.

Andrea walked towards us. He offered me his hand. I accepted it and shook it.

"I would have hugged you," he said. "But, I'm all sweaty. Sorry"

I laughed. "Oh no, that's okay, I'm not much of a hugger anyways."

"Noted. I'll make sure not to hug you without warning, you look like the types to destroy if you get uncomfy."

I laughed again.

"You're the new driver right? Also, I didn't get your name."

"Oh, sorry! My name is Kim, and yes, I am the new driver. Today is my first day here so Adelaide was giving me a tour."

"Yeah that makes sense, I haven't seen you around. Like your name, by the way."

I smiled.

"Well, Andy you should get back to doing whatever it was you're doing. Kim and I are going to take our leave now." Adelaide butted in.

She turned and grabbed my arm (yes, again) and pulled me towards to door. But before we left, she turned over her shoulder, "And next time, don't come to talk to me when you're working out! You smell Andy!"

The two of them laughed at that, and Adelaide pulled me out of the gym.