"Run!"

I parked the Ferrari in the outdoor parking lot and switched off the engine.

The drive to the mall wasn't very silent, and even less awkward.

Arthur was very entertaining and apparently, he's also a racer.

The three of us got out of the car and headed into the mall.

"Where to first?" I asked them.

Charles paused.

"Hugo Boss?"

I snorted.

"Oh. You're serious."

Charles looked at me strangely, and Arthur laughed.

"What?" I asked, annoyed at the two of them.

"Nothing. My brother is a little over the top. He only wears branded- no, sorry. Expensive branded stuff."

Arthur said.

Charles frowned, reaching over to hit Arthur on the head.

I grabbed his hand.

"No. No, hitting your brother!"

Arthur smiled evilly at me, and I smirked back.

Charles rolled his eyes.

"What are you planning?"

"Nothing!" Me and Arthur said simultaneously.

"Sure..."

"Here's Hugo Boss. I'm going to hop across the mall to Levi's, and get some jeans. I may get some new shoes as well. Oh, and a watch! Also, I need some other stuff. T-shirts and things like that."

I said, changing the subject.

Arthur blinked.

"That is a big shopping list."

"Hmmm." I nodded.

"Okay," Charles cut in. "How about we all finish our own shopping and then meet at the food court for lunch? Then we can diverge again, and then meet at the end to go home."

"That... Actually, is a good plan. Let's go with that."

"Okay, I'm going with Kim."

I looked at Arthur.

"What? My brother is a boring shopper."

"And how do you know I'm not a boring shopper?"

"I... Have a feeling... In my heart..."

I laughed.

"Fine. You can go with Kim. Just don't be your sticky, clingy self, please?"

Arthur smirked at Charles.

"Shouldn't I be telling you that?"

He pointed to my and Charles' hands.

Realising he was still holding my hand, Charles quickly let go, his facing turning red.

"Sorry!"

Arthur giggled.

"Shall we go now, my lady?"

He asked, offering me his hand.

"We shall, good sir!"

I accepted his hand.

"Bye, Charles! See you later!"

Charles waved back at me, silently.

His face still very red.

~~~~~~

At the end of the day, my shopping spree was a success!

Arthur and I enjoyed ourselves. We laughed and laughed and had a lot of fun.

But then, we saw something...

Just on the level below us, a Ferrari convention-like thingy was happening.

And the amount of fans...

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have fans, but these guys looked liked the type of fans who'd chase you down to the end of the world for an autograph. In fact, I think the whole convention was set up by the fans.

My stomach started to squirm.

"That does not look good."

I turned to Arthur.

"Let me call Charles. We have to leave here before the fans see us."

But apparently, Charles had the same idea.

I pulled out my phone, and just before I hit the 'Call Charles' button, he called me.

"Hello?"

"Kim! Oh Dieu merci! Il faut sortir d'ici avant que les tifosi ne nous voient!"

"What? Charles, I can't understand you! You're speaking French!

"Désolé! We have to get out of here before the tifosi see us! Meet me at Hugo Boss!"

"Great! See you there!"

"Bye!" Charles hung up.

"Hugo Boss!" I told Arthur. "We have to meet your brother there."

He nodded, followed me as we navigated the hallways to get to the store.

~~~~~~

Charles was already there, panting, when we reached.

He too, like Arthur and I had a bunch of bags hanging from both hands.

"So, are we ready to go?"

"Yes. But, we need to be quick and smart about this."

I nodded.

The three of us took the only escalator down, and because of bad postition (thanks, mall architect!), we ended up at the heart of the fan-gathering.

Now, the only thing between us the the exit, was a bunch of crazy scary tifosi.

What luck!

Carefully, I pushed past the first fan, not earning any attention (thankfully) and moved on to the next.

Charles and Arthur had kept their heads down for fear of being recognised. I didn't bother, knowing no one was going to recognise me.

And this tactic worked until 5 fans from the end.

Charles asked someone to excuse him, but the person didn't move. So, Charles looked up at him.

BIG MISTAKE.

The person recognised Charles, loudly.

"Oh my god! You're Charles Leclerc!" He shouted. Completely mispronouncing his name.

The three of us froze.

"Oh shit." I heard Charles mutter behind me.

Then there was a pause, in which all the tifosi turned to look at us.

Another beat of silence.

Then, a huge uproar.

"Run!" Arthur shouted over the crowd.

We didn't need to be told twice.

We bolted the remaining distance and didn't stop until we reached the car.

I unlocked the doors 3 meters from the car, the three of us picked up our pace.

When we got to the car, we pulled the doors open and threw everything into the backseat.

The huge crowd of tifosi followed us. Almost stampeding from the mall.

I didn't waste a second. I slotted the keys in, hit the ignition button and drove out of there as fast as I could.