Tour de Ferrari (part II)

After Addie displayed her love for pulling me places, the two of us headed to the simulators.

Now, I'm not going to lie, and say I wasn't excited. Oh no, I was bursting at the seams, and it seems Addie knew. So, we cut down the distraction, and headed to the simulator as fast as we could.

When we got there, I think I got a little carried away.

By which I mean, I spent 5 straight hours on the simulator. I was hooked.

Addie, laughed at my newfound addiction. She then gave me her number and left claiming she had a bunch of important stuff to do. I let her leave, with a promise that we'd meet up in about an hour.

Well, that plan went south, am I right?

In the end, I finally stopped at about, 4:45 pm.

When, Addie came and dragged me out of the place.

But, let's pretend I realised I was a little late, and got a grip on myself. Yes, that's better. It makes me seems like the professional I was hired to be.

So, anyways... When Addie finally came, she was not happy.

At all.

Apparently, she had gotten chewing out from Mattia for leaving me alone on the sim. And, by the looks of things, chewing out is not something you want to get from Mattia.

So, our tour was cut short, and she sent me home. With a threat. Which went something like this:

"So, where to next, now that I've explored the simulator?"

"Where to next? I'm sorry, no. We are cutting this short. Mattia just gave me a huge lecture on how irresponsible I was leaving you alone. I'm not in the mood to go anywhere else. You will come back tomorrow and be on time. Got it? If not, you'll be the one facing Mattia. Not me."

Yep. My PA just fired me.

But, I'm not completely inhumane. I apologised to her and offered her a ride home.

Which led to her grinning widely and leading the way to my car. Which is funny, because she didn't even know which car was mine!

But, anyways when we finally reached my car, Addie praised it.

"You have to get rid of it."

"What?! Why?"

"Because, the drivers only drive team issue cars. So, this will be parked in your garage, while you drive around in a sleek, pretty Ferrari!"

And on that lovely note, she opened the door to my car and jumped in.

I groaned.

What had I gotten myself into?