Carson, Kymara, Selene and Ice cream

Addie and I got up and left from the cafeteria, heading back out again. This time we didn't have to go far. As soon as we exited the main building, we found a bunch people waiting for us.

My strategist and engineers.

We walked up to them, and Addie smiled.

"Guys! I'd like you to meet Kim Imani, the new driver for Ferrari!"

I waved a small wave.

"Nice to meet you guys!"

"You too, Kim! My name is Carson, I'll be your strategist"

"Yes, it is nice to meet you! My name is Kymara, I'll be your race engineer.

"Hi there Kim! My name is Selene, it's nice to meet you. I'll be your performance engineer."

Carson, was a tall-ish guy, with dark hair and handsome features. Kymara had long curly hair, and was a little taller than me, she looked like she missed her calling of being a model. And finally Selene, was a petite girl, with short, soft, brown hair, and delicate features.

I grinned at all of them, and they grinned back. And then, a masterplan was made...

"Let's go out for ice-cream, it'll help us get aquainted over cold heaven!"

~~~~~~

So, that's how I found myself, fifteen minutes later, eating a cone of chocolate ice-cream, with my engineers, strategist, and personal assistant.

The conversation that went around the table was fairly basic, not touching the main reason we met. Which was work.

Nobody, in the most basic sense, seemed ready to talk about work just yet. And I understood that, so I let it slide.

We spent the rest of the work day together, eating ice-cream and just getting to know each other, before the actual work started, before we headed back to HQ to go home.

~~~~~~

Addie hitched a ride with me again, and this time she was completely prepared.

By which I mean, unlike yesterday, when we were singing along to the radio, and making fun of the random songs that played, she came with a playlist.

Don't even ask me how she did that, but today, she had a 300+ song playlist prepared to sing karaoke, and just listen to. Talk about enthusiastic!

But anyways, the two of us got into my car and she connected her phone to my stereo.

Long story short, the ride home today was wilder than a lion from the Savannah.

~~~~~~

When I finally got home, I was reeling.

From shock, pain (from the sheer volume Addie's voice reaches), and just happiness.

This was the warmest I'd felt in a while, and I had only my new friends to thank for that.

The wait is over!!!!!! My exams are finally over, and here's the first update. I hope you guys enjoy it!!!

Also, a big thank you to all my daily readers, but I'd prefer it if you guys weren't so silent! I'd love to hear (or read) what you guys have to say, so from your writer, please don't be shy!

Thanks again, and enjoy!!!