The World Knows, It Was Charles' Fault

After a very healthy lunch of a burger and fries... (Don't tell Addie, she'll kill me) Irene and I headed up to my room, to sleep and work, respectively.

We had roughly two and a half hours to finish our tasks before we left to meet Irene's new found friend at the hotel pool.

I unlocked the door by waving the room key card in front of it, and pulled Irene in.

Charles and Arthur were in the same position I left them in, only this time they were surrounded by plates, dishes and cutlery and were streaming on the computer.

"Hey, guys!"

The two of them looked up.

"Kim!" Arthur jumped off the bed and hugged me.

I laughed.

"All okay, Arthur? You weren't this excited to see me in the morning." I asked, hugging him back.

"Yeah, I know," he pulled away. "Charles told me the news."

I frowned.

"What news? There's news?"

"Uh, the news regarding the fact I may be looking at my future sister-in-law." Arthur grinned.

I blushed.

"Oh, that news..."

"I'm so happy! You'll be a much better sibling than Charles."

I laughed.

"Come on, Arthur! You're getting way too excited."

"Am I?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow at me classic Arthur style.

I blushed again.

"Jeez, so much pressure."

Arthur laughed.

"Hey, Charles."

Charles muted the mic and smiled.

"Hey, mon amour. How was your day?"

I smiled.

"Great, thank you. But it isn't over, yet. Also, I'd like my niece to take the bed, so please get your butt of the bed, please?"

"Wow. You haven't seen your boyfriend all day, and when you do, it's to get his butt of the bed. What kind of a girlfriend do I have?"

"The good kind."

I heard Arthur chuckle nervously.

"Does the world know you're dating? Cuz like... The chat's blowing up..."

"What?!" Charles exclaimed. "I thought I muted the mic!"

"Sorry!"

"I'm gonna kill you, Charles! The agreement was on my birthday!"

"I know, I'm sorry!"

"God. Just shut up and get off the bed."

"Mon amour... Please..."

"No, Charles. Later."

Charles frowned as he picked all his stuff off the bed. Once he was done I dusted off the sheets, and Irene fell on the bed.

"Go to sleep, love. I'll wake you up at 3:30. We'll get ready and leave. Okay?"

Irene grinned.

"Okay, aunt Kim. Good night!"

I moved forward and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good night, love."

Once I was sure she was comfy, I pulled out my laptop, and joined Arthur and Charles on the balcony. The balcony was large and spacious enough to occupy the three of us.

"Is the stream over?" I asked.

Arthur shook his head.

"They're begging for your identity. They still don't know who you are."

I thought for a moment. There was no point trying to keep me and Charles a secret now, so I might as well, just come out with it.

"Ugh, fine." I set my computer on the nearest table, and stalked over, standing behing Charles and Arthur.

"Hey chat!" I grinned at them.

"Surprise, surprise. I'm Charles' girlfriend!"

The amount of hearts and support messages and grins and expected's I saw on the chat that day, could never be trumped. It was safe to say, that the fans loved the idea of me and Charles dating. And to be honest, I was a huge fan of that idea, too.

After about a thousand thank you's and a couple hundred questions, we ended the stream, and Arthur left, promising to meet us at the airport in two days, so it was just me and Charles.

"I'm so sorry, Kim." We're his first words to me since the argument.

I walked over the the balcony railing and looked out. The streets below were almost empty, but no one could be blamed. It was seriously hot here at this time.

"Kim, look at me! I'm serious okay, I really am sorry." Charles got up from his chair and moved to stand next to me, grabbing my hand to make me look at him.

I turned.

"I know you are. It was a mistake, Charles. Don't worry."

"But you were angry with me earlier."

"Yes, I was. But, I get that it was a mistake. Plus, the fans seem to be happy so it's fine."

All the worry and doubt faded from Charles face and posture, but he kept a straight face and he pulled me close.

"You're so confusing, you know that."

"I know."

Charles smirked as he kissed me.

I pulled away from the kiss.

"Don't smirk at me, you're to attractive to resist then."

Charles' smirk widened.

"Who said you had to resist me, mon amour?" He asked as he leaned in to kiss me again.

I smiled, Charles had to be the most perfect boyfriend ever.