MY ROSEMARY

my rosemary

────── ✾ ──────

────── ✾ ──────

"If we are true to ourselves, we can not be false to anyone."

― William Shakespeare

INTRODUCTION

ROSEMARY 'ROSE' VENICE - started her life quite strangely. She was brought to a fire station by a man who called himself Mr Kane. He was a friend of Rose's mother who had died in childbirth, leaving the small premature baby by herself. Soon after that she was adopted by two women who raised her as their own. From there on she grew up quite normally. She went to normal schools, had normal friends, did normal activities and while everyone else did those same things, Rose struggled to control some very strange outbursts. While many children of the age of three were having tantrums and threw their toys at walls, Rose managed to break windows by just staring at them.

THE EXPLANATION - of Rose's abilities however came to light on her 11th birthday when a woman in a pointed hat, long coat and a letter in hand appeared to their front steps. Apparently this woman was a witch ― just like Rose ― and was there to offer an invitation to a magic school. Rose declined this invitation ― she has never wanted anything else than to be normal and being a witch did not fit in that wish. She didn't want her otherwise perfect life to change so she thanked the older witch and guided her out of her house. Rose and her mothers were grateful that there was now an explanation to Rose's abilities. Over the years she learned to control her powers and there hasn't been a day where she might had regretted her decision never to enter wizarding world.

YEARS PASSED BY - and soon Rose who has lived her entire life in a small Swedish town, was twenty-two years old Cambridge student. While she still possessed her powers, she hasn't let them get in her way to be normal. She was now a normal college student who had a perfectly normal boyfriend ― a handsome boy named Theodore Nott ― the worries of ever needing to be a witch faded as days went on.

OH IF ONLY - Rose had been smart enough to date any other boy than Theodore Nott, the best friend of Draco Malfoy, the additional son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy since Theodore's own father was a jerk and mother dead. If only Rose's hadn't fell for Theodore ― her normal life would had stayed normal and she wouldn't have to find out about Theo's past that also happens to be a key to hers.

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

presenting

THE CAST