029.

────── ✾ ────── 

october 2003

────── ✾ ────── 

Ever since Theo and Draco were children, they have feared Abraxas Malfoy. The man was mean, ruthless even but at the end, he always had his family's best interest at heart. Or that's what he always says. So when Abraxas Malfoy asked his son, grandson and Theo to meet him, Theo only feared of what he had to say.

Up until now, Abraxas has not agreed to meet Rose. He was against her ― he still believed she was a muggle and had no interest of meeting someone with such background. Theo thought it would be interesting to see how his and everyone else's opinion of Rose might change if they would know the truth of her but he respected Rose's privacy and hasn't say anything of the matter.

Abraxas was standing by one of the many statues in the Malfoy gardens when Theo approached him. Lucius was sitting on a marble bench near his father while Draco was kicking little rocks on the ground. 

"Aaah, Theodore," said Abraxas when he noticed the dark haired boy approaching him and his family. 

Theo nodded politely. "Good afternoon."

Abraxas shook Theo's hand like they were just some old acquittances. 

"Good of you to come," said Abraxas.

Lucius turned to look at his father and Theo. He got up form the bench and walked to them, ushering Draco to do the same. The father and son greeted Theo but not as formally as Abraxas had ― they were ones of traditions too but not when it came to family. 

"How are you doing?" Asked Lucius and patted Theo's back. "We haven't seen you since the summer."

"Good, I am good. I have been busy," Theo explained. 

"Busy with what?" 

"Work and stuff," said Theo.

Draco rolled his eyes, the very thought of working like a commoner was disgusting. Theo noticed this but merely smirked ― no matter how hard Draco tries, he will always be a spoiled and overprivileged pureblood who can't stand muggles. 

"How... normal," said Lucius.

Theo sighed. "Anyhow, why am I here?" 

Lucius shrugged as he arched his brow. "You need to ask that from Abraxas," he said and turned to look at his father.

"I thought it would be good for us to have a little talk," said Abraxas.

"About what?" Theo asked although he had a good idea what it all was about. 

"That girl you are seeing," said Abraxas. "We need to talk about her."

Theo sighed. "Well of course we do because why would any of you mind your own businesses? Let's all butt into mine."