017.

────── ✾ ────── 

april 2003

────── ✾ ────── 

Stress wasn't a word big enough to express what Rose was feeling. Exams were getting closer with each passing day and while she did know she had nothing to worry about ― she still thought the world was ending. Rose wasn't pleased with average or even advanced, she had to be extraordinary. 

It was Rose's own doing ― no one has ever told her to be the best but only her. 

If stressing about school wasn't enough for her, Rose was stressing over the fact that she was about to meet the famous Greengrass sisters. At first Rose was against the entire thought ― she wanted nothing to do with anyone from Theo's past ever since she met with the Malfoys. But the more Rose thought about it and the more she heard stories of the sisters, she figured it might not be so bad. 

So there Rose was, sitting by a round table in her favorite cafe and waiting for Daphne and Astoria Greengrass. She was wrecking her head with different conversation topics but she couldn't come up with any. 

She glanced at the clock on the wall that how the Greengrass sisters were already five minutes late. Rose didn't appreciate when people were late ― she thought it was disrespectful. Growing up in Sweden Rose learned never to be late, it was a cultural thing. No one in Sweden was never late without a good excuse. 

Rose heard footsteps approaching and she turned to look over her shoulder but instead of two girls, en older couple walked past her.

"Seriously..." Rose muttered and as she was about to gather her coat and leave, she noticed two young women walk past the window where she was seated at. 

The other one was definitely Daphne Greengrass. Although Rose had only seen her once and that encounter was a short one ― she did remember her face. The other girl looked absolutely nothing like Daphne but Rose figured this was Astoria, the younger sister. The girlfriend of Draco Malfoy. 

Rose stayed in her place and waited for the sisters to enter the cafe. She found herself getting quite nervous now ― she had half expected Astoria and Daphne cancelling this little meeting. 

"Rosemary?" 

Taking a deep breath in, Rose gathered her confidence and patiences and turned to look at Daphne and Astoria Greengrass. The other one was blonde and tall with blue-grey eyes while the other one was a brunette with brown eyes and she was much shorter than her older sister. 

"Hey," Rose said.

"Sorry we are a little bit late. Tori didn't know what to wear," Daphne said apologetically to which Astoria seemed to blush.