005.

────── ✾ ────── 

october 2002

────── ✾ ────── 

As known, Rosemary Venice wasn't a stupid girl. Since the very first day in London, she could tell that Theo wasn't feeling too well although every time she asked about it, he said he was fine. But he wasn't. Every single time a stranger with blonde hair walked past them, Theo would flinch or quickly hide his face by turning around. 

She felt bad for him ― she was the one who wanted to go to London and basically dragged him there against his will. 

Theo however convinced her that she didn't drag him there. While he was having some rather intense flashbacks of his life when in London, he was almost glad because he needed to move on.

Rose was nearly falling off of her seat as she leaned further and further to see the performance in front of her. 

Theo had surprised her with tickets to the London Symphony who was playing Tchaikovsky's First Piano Concerto ― which also happened to be Rose's favorite piano concerto. 

She wasn't just listening the orchestra playing but she was intensively observing the piano soloist. She watched how the pianist's fingers moved so effortlessly and softly, like she was moving her fingers on the surface of water. There was something so elegant about it which made Rose wonder if she could do it. She was gifted ― playing piano among many of her talents ― but she has never thought about aspiring to become a pianist. 

Theo was listening the music but he wasn't observing the people playing it ― he was too busy at staring Rose. 

The light hit her just right, making her blonde hair shimmer so brightly against the dim audience.  She was gorgeous and Theo felt like the luckiest man in the world. 

"This is my favorite part," whispered Rose, not directing her words to anyone specific. 

Thirty-three minutes later the performance was over and Rose felt like walking on clouds. She could still hear the music dancing around inside her head, wishing that she would have a piano back in the hotel so she could go and try. 

While music has been always important to Rose, Theo hasn't shared the sentiments until meeting Rose. With her help, he was able to vanquish those ghosts of his past with music. It didn't alway work but it made him feel at least a little bit better.

Rose skipped around the pavement, small drops of rain hitting her and everyone outside. She didn't mind it ― she has grown to like rain.