020.

────── ✾ ──────

may 2003

────── ✾ ──────

Theo nor Rose has seen the Malfoys since the Easter Party. After the party, Rose swore she will never have anything to do with the family of blondes after they all ganged up on her. She was absolutely furious once they got home from the party a few weeks ago. She didn't appreciate the way everyone tried to but in to a matter which was very sensitive.

Hearing all those comments of having to have children ― preferably sons ― made Rose realize just how stuck up and old-fashioned they all were. Theo had spoken to her after the party and assured her that he didn't want any children either ― the case was closed and not discussed again.

Rose had complained to her mothers about the Malfoys for several weeks. Whenever they called, Rose went on and on about how disrespectful everyone at the party was.

Theo had been absolute disgusted with the way the Malfoys and their friends treated Rose. He knew they weren't the greatest of people but he was actually surprised by their behavior. He thought it was very inappropriate to ask such questions from Rose.

The magic.

That bloody magic of Rose's kept getting stronger after the Easter Party. She thought it might have be the anger which made her magic go crazy ― almost out of control. She did her best to contain it, control it but all the tricks she has learned during her life were now useless.

"I hate this!" Rose cried over the phone.

For some emotional support, Rose had called her mothers to see if they could help her control her magic. They always knew what to say or do, no matter what.

"I know sweetie but getting annoyed and angry is only making it worse. You know that," said May, offering her advice all the way from Fjällbacka.

"I know but I just... I just hate this, that's all," said Rose. "I hate lying to Theo. Do you know how many times I have either ran to the bathroom or go to Inez's just so he won't see me explode with magic."

Rose heard May sigh over the phone and Rose realized what her mother was about to say.

"Okay even thought I feel shitty for lying to him, I am not telling. Theo is a very understanding person but when he finds out that I have been lying to him for five years, I don't think he lets that slip away," explained Rose.

"Well he ought to. He has kept many things from you, that awful family for example," Ellen entered the conversation over the speaker phone.

Our of her two mothers, Ellen was the one who said things as they were. She didn't sugarcoat things ― a trait Rose has inherited from Ellen.