010.

────── ✾ ────── 

december 2002

────── ✾ ──────

Against all the odds, Theo wrote to Draco. He wrote him a letter in which he requested a meeting between the two. He dropped the letter to a mailbox but couldn't help but wonder if it was the right thing to do. He also wondered if the letter will ever find its way to Draco ― the Malfoys weren't regular users of the mail. Owls yes, but not post offices.

Theo sort of hoped that maybe the letter will go missing. Meaning that he had tried but world was against him ― and he didn't mind that. There was no real reason for him to connect with Draco which was good but also a little sad when he thought about it.

"We have tickets!" Rosemary grinned when she entered the bedroom. 

She was holding two tickets to Sweden between her fingers and jumped on the bed where Theo was already on. He was between the duvet and bed, his eyes mainly focused at the book he was holding but he did turn to look Rose the second she entered the room.

"Oh well do tell where we are going?" He teased, lifting the duvet so that Rose could snuggle next to him.

"Very funny, Theodore," snorted Rose, holding the tickets so before her eyes.

Theo rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Rose. He kissed the back of her neck, Rose's un-straightened  hair tickling his nose. Unlike Rose ― Theo loved her curly hair which she straightens almost every day. Rose always complains how difficult her hair was to manage which is why she almost never let it be naturally open. 

"When are we leaving?" He asked. 

"In two weeks," said Rose happily.

Rose loved Cambridge and school, her life there and the people in it but she really needed a break after the whole London fiasco. 

Theo nodded against Rose's shoulder. "That sounds good."

"Has Draco answered?" Rose asked.

"No," Theo said immediately. 

Rose turned in Theo's arms and pushed herself to lean against her elbows. 

"He will," she said.

Theo frowned at Rose's words. He knew she wasn't Draco's biggest fan ― not that he could blame her, Draco did act like a total douchebag when he met Rose ― but the fact that she was still supportive of his friendships with Draco meant a lot to him.

He has never met someone who would think of others' happiness above themselves. 

"You don't know that but even if he doesn't, then at least I won't blame myself for the lack of trying," explained Theo.