Eight

Thought I'd introduce Louis' pov bc he does be needing some character development.

Louis' pov.

I watched intently as his skinny jean clad legs carried him effortlessly across the room. They were ripped at the knees, letting the skin of his knee caps peak through, and I just knew the skin would be smooth and soft. Very thing about Harry was smooth and soft.

His brunette curls were the bane of my existence, and I struggled every day to not just walk up to him and run my fingers through them.

Harry's just honestly gorgeous, and I incredibly lucky.

I had known all my life that I would eventually be mated to the lad, but after not seeing him for years, I quickly became uncertain. All I had to work with was hazy childhood memories of the green eyes and bright smiles he would give me. And the dimples.

So when he finally arrived and I first saw him, I was almost speechless, because he's the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen that gives me butterflies every time he looked my way.

There no way we aren't meant to be together.

It was mid September now, and I had finally come to the conclusion that I need to ask the boy on a date. We'd only spent a few occasions alone, and ever since the acceptance ceremony, my wolf has been more and more drawn to him.

I can tell he's not far of transforming now, his birthday the beginning of February. Then his wolf and him will be finally be one and hopefully he'll feel the same attraction.

"Hey, Haz!" I called out to him, seeing him turn around as I caught him up the hallway.

"What's up, lou?" He asked, shy smile on his face as he watched me stand in front of him. I smiled widely at the nickname, as I always tend to do when he's involved. I just simply can't help it.

"I was wondering if your doing anything this afternoon... well, tonight." I tucked my hands into my front pockets of my jeans, nervous of his answer.

Harry looked at me for a moment, looking almost startled before slowly shaking his head. "Uh, no I'm not. Why?" He asked, almost abrevhensively. I bit my bottom lip.

"Well, I thought I could... well, we could like hang out or something. For bonding, to bond." I shook my head, cursing to myself. Why was I making this awkward suddenly? "For a date." I nodded, certain this time.

Harry seemed to freeze. His breathing stopped and he just stared at me, green eyes slightly wider then usual. You could see the shock all over his face.

I was about to ask if he was ok, suddenly worried, but he just shook himself out of it and a small grin spread onto his face.

"Yeah sure... a date." He seemed to say the last bit to himself, but quickly regained composure with a nod. "I'd love to."

"Awesome." I grinned.

"Great." He laughed quietly.

"Sweet."

We just grinned at each other for a second, before both realising it was a bit weird and looked away.

"Well, how about around five? I'll knock on your door." I said, receiving a sweet nod from the boy, making his curls, that were a bit wilder today, bounce. They framed his face nicely as they were growing longer by the day. He's gorgeous.

"Ok. I'll see you then." Harry replied, smiling as he looked down at his feet that were clad in boots. I smiled at his slight shyness.

"Ok." I laughed, it sounded more nervous then I wanted. Harry just smiled back before turning around and rushing down the hall.