Twenty

Louis' pov

Everything felt as if it wasn't real, as if I walking through a dream. I really wish this was just my imagination.

The reality was I watched as that wolf took Harry. He placed his hands on my omega and took him away from me.

"Louis!" I could hear his voice. I swear if I listened hard enough I could hear him calling out for me...

"Louis!"

I startled awake, immediately sitting up, only to see Lottie hovering over me. Her face has had the same expression all day, a mixture between fear and worry.

"What is it, Lots?" I asked, rubbing my eyes as she stepped away from the couch. I sat up properly from my laying position, bare feet hitting the soft carpet.

When I look up at her, I can already tell something is wrong. She bites her bottom lip, nervous.

"They found his clothes. They were shredded out by the lake."

***
Hours earlier

Harry's pov

I ran as fast as I could. My chest was heaving and my legs burning. I need to go faster.

I could hear the odd yell behind me, and it was scaring me that they were getting closer. They were calling my name.

"Shit!" I cry out as I land on the ground with a thud. I sit up, wincing at the pain in my wrist. I'd tripped over a low log lying in the grass.

"Harry!" The yell is faint, but it's enough to make me scrambled up and continue running.

I almost cry when I see a familiar blue. The lake.

I bolt out of the tree line, now actually crying when I see nobody's around. The beach and jetty are empty, but even a boat on the water.

I stumble towards the sand, landing on my knees. I try to catch my breath, but the tears keep falling making me hyperventilate.

I just want Louis.

It's not until I feel something touch my shoulder that I realise I'd stopped moving, and they've caught up to me.

Zayn stands over me, mournful expression on his face. Behind him, Liam comes through the tree line, following three other men that I've never seen before. He hangs his head low, not making eye contact.

"Don't touch me!"

I try and move away as they get closer, but two of them grab my arms and lift me up. They hold me up, my feet not even reaching the ground. I try and kick, to pull away from them, but they're too strong.

"We'll take him back to Marcel." The third man states, nodding towards Liam who begins to walk off with Zayn towards the forest.

"What? Who are you? Who the fuck is Marcel?! Zay-" I try to scream, but the men hold me tighter, making me wince in pain.

My wrist is throbbing and I can already feel the bruises forming on my arms from their hands. I feel even more panicked as they start dragging me off the beach. I kick at them, losing a shoe in the process, but nothing is stopping them.

Until I scream out when my chest is squeezed so tight all the air in my body is knocked out of me and both my arms twist out unnaturally of their grips. I fall to the sand, turning over to my back as I feel my leg break.

"Aaaaah! What's happening?!" I cry out, feeling every finger in my hands breaking.

"What's happening?" I hear on of the men ask, just as I shut my eyes to trying and stop the burning in them.

"I think he's turning... involuntarily." Someone answers.

"Make it stop!" I yell out, eyes landing on Liam as I dig my nails into the sand, feeling them change into claws.

"I don't know how. This isn't supposed to be happening. The blocking spell should have stopped any transformation, even after he turns eighteen! He shouldn't be about to turn." Liam replies, talking to the men.

"I can turn!" I answer, seeing the sudden fear in Liam's eyes.

As I feel my clothes start to shred, I manage to get onto my hands and knees. I'd never felt this type of pain transforming before, even when I was first learning to control it. And I can't stop it.

When I open my eyes again, they settle on the people in front of me. I snarl at them, telling them to back off. But I can tell it's not me controlling my body. My wolf is...

"That's not Harry." Zayn states, stepping in front of Liam. I snap at him as he tries to come closer. "I think his wolf is in control, look at his eyes."

"Don't get any closer!" Liam stops one of the men coming closer. "He's a threatened omega. We're the ones who took him away from his alpha and pack. And he's pregnant."

I listen to them as they argue, slowly backing away. I know the trail we went down to the river isn't far from here, at one point we could see the lake. My wolf knows this too.

So as they continue to argue, I make a break for it again, running towards the forest, only to hit the ground with whine. Someone is on top of me, holding me down as something sharp pricks my neck, making everything go black.