Fifty

Harry's pov

It's a the warmth that wakes me up. From the fun beating down on us and louis wrapped around me. I let out a content sigh, nosing the soft fur of his belly.

We're still in wolf form, laying in the grass clearing we visited in the summer when I arrived.

It feels full circle being here. The first time being when we hardly new each other, and now being mated.

We mated as wolves last night, and even during the last hours of my heat, it was magical.

My neck feels tender from where he re-bit. I'm sure Louis' is as well, as he let me bite him again too.

I look up, pulling my head out of the warmth of his fur when Louis growls. He obviously sensed my thoughts about last night. I can't quite understand what he means, the bond link still not strong enough to talk through yet. It's takes practice.

I roll away from the embrace, ignoring the cold as I transform back to human form. "Morning, alpha." I lay in my side, smiling as Louis changes back as well.

His hair is a mess, standing in all different directions. The bite on his neck looks a little red but has scarred again nicely. I preen as he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me against him.

"Morning, love." His voice is extra raspy, probably from the cold. I wrap my own arms around him and we just lay there.

He's so warm and soft despite the muscles in his arms and legs and he's so gorgeous and my mate and my alpha and-

I whine out, rubbing myself against him. He growls back, rolling us so my back hits the dewy grass.

He's in between my legs in a matter of moments and pushing into so gently I could cry.

In fact I am, because as soon as he's bottomed out, he's lifting one hand to wipe the tears off my cheeks and a soft smile.

When he finally pulls out and thrust back in, it's in slow movements. The meaning behind them makes me feel overwhelmed so I just link my arms around his neck and bury my face into his neck as I let the pleasure spark through me.

"Love you." I gasp out, and he replies with a moan against my skin. "Love you."

Both our breathing gets heavier and I can feel the tightness throughout my body ready to explode. And it's only with one change of angle that has it happening, and I release between us. Louis knot pushes again me and I gasp as it pops.

He holds me against him, arms around my waist, humming contentedly against my shoulder where he's buried his face. I'm so content, I can feel my body humming as well, not being able to stop my purring once it starts.

Louis chuckles against my skin, and I shiver a little before my purring gets louder.

"Don't laugh. I can't help it." I giggle and squirm as his cold nose makes a trail up my neck, across my cheek, and to meet my own.

"I'm happy I make you feel like that." He confesses. I smile as his blue eyes sparkle at me.

"You always make me feel like that."