Thirty three

Take a seat and enjoy the ride xx

I think I might throw up. My mouth is watering a lot, and not in a good way. I'm gonna be sick...

Running towards the ensuite and landing on my knees in front of the toilet, I empty my stomach. Not that there's much in there anyway, I haven't been able to eat anything all morning.

Today's agenda is kind of freaking me out.

First I woke up, at 6am. Yes, six in the morning. All so I have plenty of time to get ready, get a hair cut, get my nails done, get dressed. All so I'm ready by noon. For my wedding, and then eventual mating ceremony.

Where I have to get naked and Louis has to mate me in front of our families and pack officials.

So great. So so great.

Whoever came up with that tradition, I want to strangle.

"Don't get any vomit in your, Harry! It was just washed." I hear mum yell out from the bedroom.

I just groan in response, feeling soft hands pull my hair back from my face.

Sighing, I sit up right on my knees, looking up to Gemma, seeing a sympathetic smile on her face.

"Nerves?" She murmurs, voice as silky as always. I purse my lips, taking a deep breath, and I nod.

Taking her hand when she holds it out, I get to my feet again, only to get suddenly dizzy. My vision goes black for a second, and I can feel myself tipping over, being caught before I go down.

"Wow... Harry!" I blink a few times, wincing at the brightness of the room when I manage to get my vision back.

"Are alright? Harry?" I try to focus on Gemma's face, seeing her worried expression. Looking behind her, mum and Niall stand in the doorway, but my vision blurs again.

"What's happening?" I can hear Niall ask as I feel my eyes roll back. It feels as if my legs turn to jelly, the only thing holding me up being Gemma.

"Get Louis! He's dropping..."

"No." I force my eyes open, my vision somewhat clearer as I see my mum come in and wrap a arm around my waist. "No, I'm fine."

"You're not fine, Harry. You're dropping. Don't fight it, it'll make it worse."

" 'M not dropping-" I mumble, feeling myself falling to the floor, all the strength I had left leaving me and the hands holding me up slipping away as I give into the darkness.

***

"What do you mean he just dropped?!"

I wince, hearing Louis' yell and footsteps running into the room. It seems too loud, echoing in my ears and hammering into my brain.

"He's stressed. He hasn't been able to keep anything down all morning." Niall replied, only to receive a growl from Louis that makes me shiver inside, a whine sounding in my head.

"I wasn't talking to you, Beta. Why are you even here? You're not welcome." Louis snaps back, anger snapping in his words.

"Harry wanted me here." A murmur came from Niall, voice weak.

I manage to open my eyes, sighing as I become aware of how heavy my whole body feels.

Did I drop? Last thing I remember is throwing up...

"Harry? Haz?"

Louis' face comes into my view, hovering over me with that concerned/angry face that just make him look like a sulky pup.

I can hear other voices around the room, beginning to leave, and more footsteps until everything is quiet except Louis' breathing above me.

"Can you hear me?" He whispered, hand coming to cup my cheek.

I lick my lips, feeling they're dry as I lean into his palm.

"Yeah." My voice is rough, and I clear it before speaking again. "Don't growl at my best friend like that again."

The alpha above me just frowns.

"I don't like him..." he almost whines, officially looking like a kicked puppy.

"Get the fuck over it." I push at his chest, managing to sit up as he backs up.

"Don't speak to me like that." Louis drops his brows, squinting his eyes at me.

"Sorry, alpha." I can't help to tease, feeling the heaviness leave my body as Louis breaks out in a smirk.

"Save that for later, baby..." Louis trails off, his hand sliding up my waist and up my chest, my lack of shirt leaving no barrier.

I follow his hand with my eyes, watching the goosebumps rise as I feel my whole body relax under his touch.

"You dropped... what happened, love?" His voice is quiet and I look up at him again, biting my lower lip as his wandering hand reaches my neck, gripping the side of it softly.

"Not sure." I murmur, looking down at the tattoo on his forearm, the little stick figure skateboarding.

"Don't lie. Tell me, Haz." I meet his eyes again, the blue seeming extra vibrant today. With only two days from Christmas Eve, his birthday, his wolf has been going crazy.

I feel sorry for that ceremony planner we ended up hiring. She's really being thrown in the deep end between having five days to finish the whole event and Louis' endless mood swings that have even been sending even me insane.

"I'm worried. What if something goes wrong?" I admit. "I hardly slept all night."

"I know, I could feel how restless you were all the way through the wall. If I could have been with you, I would have, but you know your mum would have killed me. I'm honestly surprised she even let me up here now, considering we're not supposed to see each other until the ceremony." Louis smiles at me, tucking a loose curl behind my ear. "Don't worry love, everything will be fine. Nothing you don't want will happen."

"I know, Lou. I'm just stressed." I hold his hand in between mine. "Everything will be perfect as long as I get to be with you." I rest my forehead against his, inviting Louis to lean forward and peck my lips.

"I love you. I can't wait for you to be my omega. Best omega anyone could ask for." Louis replies, kissing me longingly after.

"Geez babe, save something for the vows." I smirk, opening my eyes and giggling as Louis growls jokingly as pushes his forehead against mine until I back laying on the bed.

"I was trying to be romantic here, Harry." He grumbles, climbing over me, sitting on my thighs. I bring my hands to rest on his hips, fitting perfectly in my large grip.

"I know, I love when you are... just like how I love you from this angle, alpha." I bite my lip, teasing him by raising hips up against him.

Louis slaps my chest, gasping false shock. "My goddess! You wish omega, you wish." He leans further down with each word, until his lips are brushing mine, sending tingles straight down my body, landing in my belly as I can smell slight arousal begin to linger in the air.

"Another time?" I ask, looking him straight in the eye, to judge his response. He watches me for a second, before licking his lips with a quick nod, climbing off me and pulling me up to my feet.

I was kind of joking... but I mean, if he wants me to fuck him... I wouldn't be against it...

It's with a deep kiss and a squeeze of my ass that he then pulls away, looking me up and down before heading towards the door.

"I'll see you later." He raises his brow at me, gripping the door handle as he looks back.

I quickly nod, smiling at him. "See you later, stupid alpha."

It with a bright laugh, he leaves the room, letting my sister and mum rush in and begin to fret over me once again.