Forty eight

"What happened to you when you turned eighteen?" I ask Louis. We sit on the couch in our room, both cross legged, facing each other. I play with his fingers.

"I went into rut almost straight away, we had to celebrate a week late." I look up at him with wide eyes. "But it's different for omegas, you know that."

"Yeah. I know, but nobody's ever really explained what it's really like. Like how do you just suddenly connect to your wolf? Does it feel different?" I bite my bottom lip, but Louis lifts his hand and untucks it from my teeth.

"It's like... you don't feel different, in a way, it's more as if there's someone else there. Like, how we can feel each other through our bond right?" I nod at his words. "Well, it's like this bond. An unbreakable one that is always there. Your wolf is apart of you, so you're not gonna feel weird or uncomfortable or anything. I just... can't explain the feeling. For me, because your wolf is that animalistic side of you, my alpha is like a little devil sitting on my shoulder."

I chuckle as he jokes, before he's suddenly cupping my cheeks and pulling me in for a kiss. "Don't worry, love. It's natural and nothing to worry about. I'm so excited. Our wolves can finally mate then."

"I'm excited." I ignore the way I feel my cheeks heat up, and Louis grins at me, once again kissing me. He peck my lips over and over again, until I'm laughing and it's barely considered kissing at how wide our smiles are.

"How do you wanna celebrate? I mean, I know our parents are throwing your big party, but I wanna take you out too..."

I look into Louis' eyes, smiling as I feel the warmth he pushes through the bond. "I would love that, Lou."

"Ok. Great." He twists a curl falling down my forehead, watching it spring back into its natural state. "It'll be a surprise."

"Nooo Lou! I hate surprises." I complain, pouting only to receive another peck of the alpha in front of me.

"Don't be silly, no you don't. You love my surprises!" Louis laughs. I give him a knowing look, titling my head and trying to hide my smile as he gives me innocent eyes.

"Louis. Remember last week, when you came bursting into the room, and proceeded to just strip in the middle of the room?"

"Well, I remember you enjoying that."

"Yeah, until Niall came out of the bathroom and screamed! He's already on edge enough around you!" I scold him, shoving his chest gently so he lands back on the couch with a huff. I take it upon myself to climb onto him.

"Yeah, well, he has every right too." Louis grumbles, rubbing his palms up my thighs.

"Louis... he had no choice doing what he did. You know this. He's my best friend." I flick his nose, watching as he squints up at me, fighting a smile.

"I'm you're best friend." He argues.

"You're my mate, it comes in the job description. Niall been my best friend since we were kids." I smile, patting his cheek, just making him grin fully now.

"Yeah? You are my mate aren't you?" Louis sits up, smirking as he rubs his hands up my stomach under my shirt.

"I am. But don't distract me. We actually need to talk about Niall." Louis groans, I send him a look. "He wants Hailee to come live here."

Louis groans.

"Lou, you already knew this. You can't just seperate mates. Everyone knows it can cause trauma, and imagine what this poor girl has already gone through, no matter Ni." I reason, making Louis roll his lips in thought.

"You know I'd have to convince my dad, I can't make decisions that big yet. But I don't know, Haz. She's from the Nightlock pack. Things are still tense... she is Marcel's daughter."

"I know. But they need to be together, and I don't want Niall to leave. He's my closest friend and my handmaid technically. It makes sense for her to come here, her older brother took over." I pull Louis' hands closer, gripping them tightly. "It'd be nice to have another omega 'round here too." I mumble the last bit.

"I'll talk to my father, ok? I don't know what he'll say but I'll do my best, Haz." Louis gives in, looking me in the eyes.

The blue sparkles in the dim lights surrounding us. I smile, nodding and kissing him slowly in thanks. He moves his hands from mine, cupping my cheeks and teasing his tongue against my bottom lip before pulling away. Both our breathing is heavy.

"I love you, Lou." I push the hair away from his forehead, feeling my stomach flutter as he smiles widely as he says it back. "You're to best mate I could have ever asked for."

"Don't get soppy on me, Haz." He jokes, pulling me closer. I pout.

"I'm trying to be sweet." I chime back, moving forward so I'm rested completely in his lap. He's only wearing a thin pair of cotton shorts, and I ignore the way I can feel him thickening beneath me.

"You don't need to try. You're already my sweet, sweet omega." Louis rests his face in the crook of my neck, running his nose gently across the scarred mark he put there himself. I feel my stomach tinge and I bite my lip. "You're so special. You're perfect." He whispers.

I can't stop the whine I let out as he pokes his tongue out against my skin.

"Cmon, let's go to bed." He taps my hips, urging me to get up. "I wanna fuck you into your birthday."

"Charming."

"You love it."

"I do."

We stumble across the room, loosing layers of clothing on the way. Louis' hands travel everywhere, making my body warmer and warmer. I'm panting by the time he pushes me onto the bed.

I look up at him, but only get to ogle at him for moment before he's grabbing and flipping me over. Pulling me by my legs, I'm positioned bent over the end of the bed, ass up.

All I can do is hold onto the sheets as I feel his hot tongue tease against my rim. As louis moves against me, making his tongue circle me before pushing in, I can feel the slickness of my thighs making them slip against each other.

I cry out in pleasure as Louis' pushes his tongue in further and further, before pulling out and mouthing at my balls.

"Lou..." all I get is a growl in response. "Alpha!" I gasp out as he bits my right butt cheek. I look back, my cheeks surely blush red to see him grinning behind me.

"Who's your alpha?" He asks, standing up right and dragging his hand up my back just to collect my hair is a sort of ponytail and pull my head back.

I look him in the eyes, lips parted. "You're my alpha."

"That's right." He responds, and I can feel his cock rub against me. He watches for a moment, until I whimper out.

A sudden wave of intense heat runs through me, and as I whine out, Louis looks up at me.

"Haz? You ok?" He let's go of my hair, and I just flop down against the bed.

"Mmmm." Is all i can seem to get out, but what I really want his for him to fuck me into the mattress until he's knotted deep inside me- wow that was a lot... "Hot." I grumble, shifting my hips as I feel a painful ache grow in my lower abdomen before quickly disappearing.

"Do you reckon it's your heat? It might have come early..."

I look behind me again as Louis asks his question. He smells so good. I can hardly hold my eyes open, and it takes me a minute to register his question.

The sudden hot flush and ache coming through at full force confirms it.

I'm going into heat. My second ever heat.

"Fuck." I mumble, laying back against the bed.

"Huh? What'd you say?" Louis asks, hands rubbing up and down my back.

"Fuck. Fuck me."

I'm backkk... slay.