Fifteen

Sexy chapter ;)

I could hear talking from outside the door, but I couldn't focus on it as Louis' mouth worked wonders against the inside of my thighs, marking my skin.

His hands sent tingles against my skin as they trailed up my thighs and gripped the waist line of the boxers I was wearing. They are an old pair, not the most glamorous and most definitely too small for me, but neither of us seemed to care since they were quickly dragged down my legs and thrown off the end of the bed.

I couldn't focus on the fact I was exposed in front of Louis for the first time, because I felt the ache in me turn to a burning desire, Louis grabbing my cock in his hand.

"Louis!" I called out, him beginning to stroke me.

I rested myself up in my elbows, focusing on his handed jerking me off quickly.

"I'm gonna make you come so many times." Louis murmured out, seemingly just as transfixed on his hand as I.

I was leaking, both precum and slick, one thing I wasn't so used to. I'd never experienced this amount of slick before, normally there only being a little recently when.. you know... I was showering.

"Oh my godde- Louis!" I cried out, feeling my whole body shake as I came in his hand and on my stomach.

I collapsed back on the bed, closing my eyes as I caught my breathe.

I opened them again when I felt something wet on my stomach, looking down to see Louis licking the cum off my stomach, making intense eye contact with me.

He climbed up to hover over me. He pushed my curls, which were surely wild, out of my face with a wide smile.

"Your pretty when you come."

I groaned, hiding my face into the sheets, making Louis laugh.

"Cmon, Haz. Don't hide now!" He chuckled, kissing all over my face as I revealed it again. "I say we only have half an hour before it gets bad, and we need to talk about some things.."

I swallowed, knowing that once I went back under, I wouldn't be able to have any control over my actions. My heat would take over, and it would be up to Louis. I was so grateful I had Louis for my first heat, something that would make the whole experience much more rewarding...

We both sat up, Louis against the headboard and me in front of him. I was naked, him in his boxers, which I knew by the obvious large bulge, must be uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to knot you?" My eyes widened at his bold question, before slowly nodding with my lip between my teeth. The thought of him doing that made my stomach muscles clench.

"Alright." Louis nodded, picking up his phone. He typed out a message, me leaning over to see he was messaging Niall to bring him a box of condoms.

I couldn't help but snort that the complainant Niall sent back.

I could feel my temperature rising again as Louis put his phone on the side table. Throwing the throw blanket from the bed over me, organising it over my lap and around me.

Looking back at Louis, he smiled at me, shaking his head with a soft laugh.

"What?"

"Nothing." He raised his brows as I sent him questioning look. "Anyway, I'm not gonna bite you. My dad seemed pretty stern on that."

I bite my bottom lip, trying to imagine the feeling of Louis giving me his bite.

I let out a whimper.