Forty nine

"Don't stop."

"I'm not."

"I said don't stop."

"I'm not."

"You're slowing down!"

It's his yell that makes my eyes snap open and realise I have slowed down, practically just laying on top of him. "Sorry." I reply, picking up my speed again.

"Get off." Harry grumbles, managing to push himself up off the mattress with me on top of him still. I growl.

"I'll keep going. I'm just knackered, Haz." I sigh, sliding off and laying beside him, making him look down at me. His green eyes shoot dangers at me. "Don't be mad. We've been going for three days straight almost. Even last time we took breaks." I close my eyes, just for a moment only to open them again when his weight is on top of me and sinking down on my cock. "Hazzzzz."

"I'm not even tired. You just lie there, I'll do the work." He has the audacity to roll his eyes sitting up and slamming back down again.

I don't even have the energy to complain. I just hold his hips to steady him until he's whining and coming all over himself and I.

I'd never thought I'd be so relieved to pop a knot and it be over.

Harry wraps his arms around me, laying completely on top. I bury my nose into his hair, inhaling the now almost overwhelmingly sweet scent. He's delicious, and it's quickly becoming mixed with mine. It smells heavenly and makes my whole body buzz just thinking about it.

"It doesn't hurt as much anymore. Almost over." Harry slurs, voice rough. "Another day tops."

"It's ok, baby." I rub my hand up and down his back, feeling the overwhelming heat to his skin cool. "Your head seems clearer now." I comment, feeling him hum in agreement against the damp skin of my neck.

Harry sits up, shivering at me still stuck inside of him. He looks down at me, seemingly studying me before smiling fondly, fingers pushing my fringe back.

"Can you hear your wolf yet?" I ask running my hands down his torso gently, ignoring the sticky mess.

"All I can hear is whining." Harry scrunches his nose and I laugh.

"That's all mine does during rut too." Both of his hands run themselves from my hair down to my neck, then up to cup my face. I ignore the indignant growl in my head.

"He thinks your very handsome." He admits and I try not to blush, knowing his wolf really does agree with me being his mate.

"Why thank you, omega. I think you are very beautiful too."

Harry makes a happy squeak, eyes flashing vibrant green. Placing his hands on my chest, he closes his eyes with a content smile.

"Can I meet him?" I ask, my wolf almost desperate to meet my omega finally. Harry opens his eyes to look at me.

"Not yet. He wants to wait until we turn."

"Can we do that now?" I ask, tapping his hip and making him rise off me, my knot having gone down enough.

"I would love to."

"Can we mate in wolf form now?" I bite my lip, hearing my wolf howl in joy at the thought.

"Definitely." Harry grins, climbing off me completely and tugging me up with him. "In the forest?"

I nod in response, kissing him quickly. I unlock and open the door a little before reaching for him again.

With our lack of layers, we both turn quickly and I lead him out into the hall. The smell of his heat is more subtle now, and with being with him the whole time, I deem it safe enough to head out. Nobody would dare come near us.

As we reach the top of the stairs, I nose at his neck, scenting the white scarring to his fur of my mark. Harry noses at mine back and I grumble at him to head down stair. The quicker we're in the forest hidden away the better.

We reach down stairs, turning down the hall and towards the back doors. Only then do I realise they're shut. Harry growls, nudging me and pushing a paw against them with no luck.

I even impress myself with how fast I change back to unlock the doors and then into my wolf again.

I trot after Harry out into the backyard and then the thick forest.