Fifty one

"Louis! You're so... you make me so angry sometimes!" I scream through my teeth, standing up from the couch and storming off.

"Harry. Baby. Cmon, I'm only teasing." He pouts, reaching out to grab my arm. I quickly snatch it away, sending him daggers with my eyes.

"Don't you dare touch me."

"I didn't mean it." Louis looks shocked now.

"You didn't mean it? Yes you did!"

"I just meant they're not something I would pick." My eyes suddenly prickle with tears as I frown at him. "Baby. Don't cry." He says as I sniffle.

I whine as I walk forward again, collapsing into his lap. He grunts before hugging me with his arms around his waist.

"If you want the boots, get them. Don't let me stop you." He strokes one hand through my hair as I try to stop myself from crying.

"But you're my alpha." I mumble.

"And? You can do what you like and I'll still be you're alpha. You know this Harry, I'd never stop you from doing something you enjoy. I'm not like that, I thought we'd established that. You're way too stubborn to let me stop you." I pull back and frown at him and he chuckles. "You know what I mean, love. I'm your alpha, not someone who controls your every move. And while it may be unconventional to some and like the old traditions, it's how we work. You know this."

"I know." I nod. "I just wanna make you happy though. I'm meant to make my alpha happy."

"You always do. And you will in sparkly silver boots." He smiles. "I'll buy them for you."

I beam at him, cupping his cheeks and kissing him. "Thank you so much, Lou. You're my favourite alpha."

Louis pulls away with a grin. "I certainly hope so." He says before kissing me again. "But where did that come from, love? You know you make me happy no matter what you do. You never need worry about that."

"I'm not sure. Ever since I've connected to my wolf, I've felt like I need please you." I scrunch my nose. "That's sounds so omegaish."

Louis chuckles and kisses my nose. "Tell you're omega he doesn't have to go out of his way to do that. I love and support you know matter what, I know you do for me."

I stare at him for a moment, my wolf purring inside. "You're perfect."

Louis laughs.

"Im not joking. You are perfect. The perfect alpha. The perfect wolf. The perfect person." I kiss him between each point.

He smiles so wide, eyes crinkling. His tongue runs over his lips before he's biting the bottom one. His cheeks are pink.

"Thank you, sweet omega. So are you. I'm, like, so so lucky."

Filler chapters ugh. Anyway big things coming....