~1~

"Good work today kids. y/n, you might be just a little bit stronger than Peter." Tony says, walking out of the gym; caked in sweat.
"Thanks Tony. Imagine me being stronger than Peter, that's like...close to impossible, isn't it Peter?" I say, attitude in every word.
"Shut up midget!" Peter shouts. "I am wayyy stronger than you, no matter what you say."
I whack his arm and give him a warning look, like I was going to kill him.
"Don't. call. me. midget." I say, holding his collar, bringing him closer to my face.
"That's enough kids..you've done enough fighting for today." Tony breaks us up just as my dad is walking up the stairs.
"Hey guys! How was training?" Steve says. I groan and walk away from everyone. I run up to my room and slam the door. God I hate Peter! He's just so smug because he has super strength and can swing from buildings.

"Knock knock.." I hear Steve whisper from outside the door.
"Who's there?" I ask.
"It's your favourite person."
"Santa?" I quote from the inside joke we've had going for as long as I can remember.
"What was that?" Steve asks.
"What? Nothing happened." I fire back, clearly showing that I don't wanna talk.
"Nothing happened?! I asked how training went and you stormed off!"
I take a deep breathe before I begin. "It's just Peter. Being so smug because he has super strength! He irritates me SO much and all I wanna do when I'm around him is punch the living shit out of him!"
"LANGUAGE!" He exclaims. I giggle and apologise. You start to tear up, "I...everyone hates me and I don't get why.."
I wipe my tears and lean on Steve's shoulder while he rubs it.
"Not everyone hates you. The Avengers don't..." He reassures me. "Come on.." he holds out his hand, "Let's go eat some dinner."

I grab his hand and he leads me to the kitchen.
"Hey y/n! You hungry?" Wanda asks.
"Not a ton but I'll have a little bit." I say, holding out my plate. I see Peter's webs hit the plate and take it from your hands.
"Sorry, there weren't another one." He says sarcastically. I feel my blood boil inside of me.
"Don't worry about it, I'll get another one." I say walking away. "Bitch." I whisper to him while smacking the back of his head.
While eating dinner, Tony and Steve wouldn't stop taking about how well you did during training today, which made Peter more and more annoyed.
"So y/n, when you officially joining the Avengers?" Wanda asked, eating another spoonful of food.
"Soon hopefully. I really want to be a part of this and I've never worked harder in my life for anything in the world." You explained, making Steve smile.
"Yeah but she'll never be better than any of us because she's not THAT experienced. She's a newbie." Peter said smugly. The knot inside my stomach snapped and I angrily stood up at the table and initiated my powers from my hands and threw Peter across the room.
"Newbie huh? I think I'm a little more experienced than you think Spider-boy." I whisper, looking down at him on the floor. I walk up the stairs and use my powers to slam my door.

"You ok kid?" Tony asks, handing Peter an ice pack for his head.
"Yeah. She's just in a bitchy mood." Peter comments. Steve stands from the table and sits next to Tony with an angry look on his face.
"She's in a bitchy mood because of you, why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut?!" He yells. "You've hated her since she got here, when I adopted her...what's your problem Peter?"
Peter just crosses his arms across his chest and lies back on the couch. Steve stands up and walks up the stairs.
"Look kid, I know you don't like her but she's the only Avenger your age so you might as well try and get along with her. She's not that bad so please at least try." Tony pleads. Peter rolls his eyes and groans.

"I'll think about it."