~16~

TIME SKIP!
It's been over a year now and everything is going well with you and Peter and Steve and Nat are engaged.

"Babe! Come on! I wanna watch Star Wars!" Peter whines like a baby.
"I don't care. We're watching Mean Girls, we can watch Star Wars after. I promise." I say, taking the remote.
"Promise?"
"Promise. Now hush." I press my finger to his lips and carry on watching the movie.
"Mr Stark and Pepper want us to babysit Morgan tomorrow." Peter says. I groan.
"Do we have to? It's our 1 year anniversary tomorrow!" I point out.
"I know but it's only a few hours during the day and we can go out after."
"That's what you said last time..." I mutter under my breath. Peter sighs.
"I know I did but I promise this time. I talked to Mr Stark and he reassured me we would be able to go out afterwards, Ok?"
I nod my head and carry on watching the movie and eventually fall asleep.

PETER'S POV
I sneak out of bed once y/n falls asleep and down into Mr Stark's lab or office...either one. We have a huge surprise for y/n tomorrow.
"Hi sir." I say to Tony while walking in.
"Peter, what have I said about calling me sir?" Tony starts.
"That it's getting weird?"
"Yeah. Just stick with Tony. Is everything prepared for tomorrow?"
"Yeah. y/n thinks we're babysitting Morgan during the day and we're just gonna go out afterwards."
Tony puts his thumbs up. "Perfect. I got Wanda and Nat on makeup and hair duty and Steve and Vision to fix you up with an outfit."
"Seriously? I can dress myself! I have great fashion sense." I whine.
"You wear t-shirts with math equations on it, you even got Pepper one which she strangely loves." Tony jokes. I chuckle to myself and go over the surprise with Tony. I look at the time and see that it's nearly 3am. I head up to bed and see y/n, still asleep. God, I love this girl. The surprise is gonna be well worth the lack of sleep I'm getting.

y/n POV
I wake up the next morning and Peter is not there. I look around the room and still see nothing. I finally track him down while hearing Morgan and Peter laughing downstairs. He let me sleep in, nice. I throw on a hoodie and go downstairs to join them.
"y/n!" Morgan shouts while running into my arms as I pick her up and squeeze the life out of her.
"Morgan! I missed you!" I say while kissing her cheeks over and over.
"Mommy said you were kidnapped and I laughed because I didn't believe her."
"Oh Morgan, I was kidnapped and it made my powers stronger than before. Don't tell your daddy though, ok?" She nods her head like a bobble head. I put her down and she runs back into the room with Peter. I follow her and see that she jumped on Peter's back and is now on the floor being tickled to death.
"Peterrrrrrrr! Let go of meeeeeee!" Morgan shrieked.
"Never!!" Peter shouts. I run up behind them and jump on Peter, making him roll over and me on top of him.
"Leave Morgan alone!" I shout while I start to tickle him. While he's wriggling underneath me, I suddenly feel nausea wash over me.
"Peter...get off of me..." I struggle to say without puking.
"You ok, babe? You've gone as white as a sheet." He looks at me with concern.
"I think...I'm gonna...be sick." I run off to the bathroom leaving Peter and Morgan in the living room, worried.

"Babe?! Are you ok?" Peter runs after me. "Morgan, stay in the living room and play with your dolls, ok? I'll be right back."
"Ok Peter. Make sure y/n is ok! I wanna play dollies with her." Morgan babbles along. Peter smiles and runs after you. He runs into the bathroom, kneels down next to you and rubs your back.
"You don't have to see this." I say in a groggy voice.
"I'm choosing to help you, babe." Peter says, turning on the tap and filling up a glass of water and handing it to me.
"Thank you. You can go, I gotta pee quickly."
"Ok..Oh and Morgan wants to play dollies with you."
"Ok..." I laugh and Peter shuts the door. I take a deep breath and go through the cupboard and find what you need. A few minutes later, you go back into the living room feeling better and plays with Morgan and Peter for a few hours until everyone came home.

"Kid?" Tony said.
"Yep, coming." Peter replied. "Wanna go get ready, babe? Wanda and Nat are gonna help you with your hair and makeup."
"Ok...I was gonna ask them to help me anyway but thanks. Where are we going?" I asked with curiosity.
"Now that's a surprise." He hoops my nose and follows Tony into the lab. I stare at him in awe and walk up to my room with my cheeks stained red.
"Wow y/n! You're blushing hard!" Wanda says a little too loud.
"Shut up, Wands! He could probably hear you!" I scold her, slapping her hand.
"Ow! There was no need for that. Now let's get you ready for your big night!"
"Big night? I thought we were just going for dinner..." Nat and Wanda share a look.
"Big restaurant?" Nat says, knowing I knew she was lying.
"You know about the surprise Peter has, don't you?"
"Yeahh..." They say simultaneously. I roll my eyes and they help me get ready. They put me in a black silk skirt, a black lacey vest and a red shoulder less t-shirt with some black heels. My hair was straight and in a high ponytail and natural makeup.
"Guys...you two are absolutely amazing." I say in shock while gawking at myself.

Peter's POV
"Steve? Vision? It's time!" I whisper shout throughout the compound.
"Coming, Mr Parker." Vision says, coming out of the kitchen.
"Why were you in the kitchen? You can't eat or drink..."
"I was in the garden and just walked through the walls." I nod my head. Steve joins us in the hallway a few minutes later and we all went up to my room. We worked on my outfit for about half an hour so I could match y/n's.
I ended up wearing a black dress shirt with a few buttons undone, black trousers and black Air Force 1s. My hair was curly, just how y/n liked it and everything was in place.
"You clean up good, queens." Steve complimented.
"I agree with Mr Rogers, you look dashing, Mr Parker." Vision agreed. I check myself out and nod my head.
"I do look good, if I don't say so myself." I say, winking in the mirror and Steve and Vision laughing behind me.
"Shut up guys!" I threw a sock at both of their heads.