~57~

Us three sit in the snow for a little longer before going back inside with the amazing news.
"Hey guys. How was the snow?" Wanda asks, carrying a bowl of popcorn into the living room.
"It was amazing. Willow made little snow angels." Peter smiles and holds my waist. Neither of us can stop smiling and it's obvious as Wanda gives us a weird look.
"What are you two smiling like psychopaths?" Wanda asks, chuckling nervously.
"Oh, no reason." I smile as I grab Peter's hand and drag him upstairs.
"Dad?" I call out in the hallway. I see him pop his head out of the bathroom and look at me.
"What's up, hun?" He asks while flossing.
"Can you babysit Willow tonight?" I ask with a sweet smile.
"Yeah of course. Where are you two going?" He asks suspiciously.
"Me and y/n just need a night to ourselves. Haven't had one in a while." Peter explains.
"And we want to celebrate getting engaged." I say nonchalantly. I look at Steve and his eyes are wider than I've ever seen them before.
"What?!" He shrieks. Me and Peter laugh and still see Steve with the shocked look on his face.

"GUYS! Y/N AND PETER ARE GETTING MARRIED!!" Steve shouts throughout the house, making everyone come into the hallway where we were talking. "MY DAUGHTER'S GETTING MARRIED TO SPIDERMAN!" He screams, making us die of laughter.
"You two are getting married?" Clint comes out of his room and congratulates us.
"Oh my god!" Wanda exclaims coming up the stairs, still holding her popcorn.
"Where did you come from?" Steve asks.
"Shut up!" I shout over everyone's voices, turning their attention to me. "Thank you. Yes, me and Peter are engaged. We will answer any questions after we've actually had a chance to celebrate."
Everyone nods their head and departs. Wanda comes over to me and smiles.
"Want us to look after Willow tonight?" She asks.
"If it's not too much trouble." I slowly hand her over to Wanda. I go in my room and get changed and come out in a little black dress and some white trainers and Peter changed into some blue jeans and a white dress shirt.

"Milk is in the fridge, her stuffed giraffe needs to be in her arms while she's falling asleep otherwise she'll be up all night and-" Steve cuts me off.
"Tell Friday to put on an audio book for her so she'll drift off, I know." He explains, wrapping an arm around me.
"Maybe I should just stay in..." I consider.
"No. I'm ordering you to go out and celebrate your engagement, you deserve to celebrate after all." He smiles. I nod my head and hesitantly head out the door with Peter linked to my arm.
"Don't have too much fun, kids!" Steve shouts to us as we go to the car. We giggle and Peter helps me into the car.

"So where are we going?" I ask, already knowing the answer.
"Well if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" He looks at me with raised eyebrows. I roll my eyes and look ahead. "Hey, don't roll your eyes at me or I'll give you a reason to."
I widen my eyes and slap his shoulder, causing him to laugh.
"Just drive." He nods his head and speeds off of the driveway and onto the highway. We drive for a little while, singing along to Harry Styles and random songs off of our playlists before Peter pulls over and puts a blindfold on my face.
"Is this really necessary?" I ask him, already knowing the answer.
"Of course it is necessary. Now stop complaining and get out the car." He says before leaving the car and coming over to my side and helping me out of the car.

We walk for like five minutes before he hugs me from behind and tells me to take off my blindfold. I take it off and I see the field. The field from our first date. The same alcohol...the same snacks. He recreated our first date.
"Oh my god..." I breathe out of shock. "It's-" He cuts me off.
"Our first date. It's now our engagement celebration. Who knew?" He giggled out of nervousness. I smile and slam my body into his, engulfing him in a hug.
"I love you so much." I smile.
"I love you so much more." He kisses me, holding mu body and picking me up so I can wrap my legs around his toned torso. We stop to breathe and he puts me down.
"Wanna eat?" He asks.
"Is that even a question?" I sit down on the blanket and start to devour the chocolate covered strawberries.