~28~

y/n's POV
I helped Peter fight off all of the aliens until he disappeared and a bright light came from the sky. I ran over and saw Captain Marvel standing over Peter who was on the ground, holding Thanos' infinity gauntlet.
"Hey I-I'm Peter Parker." He says, shaking.
"Hey Peter Parker. Got something for me?" She says, cocking her brow. He hands her the gauntlet.
"You need any help?" He asks.
"She's got backup." Wanda says, landing on the ground and all the women, including me, joining together and marching towards Thanos.
"We got this?" I ask Wanda, wanting to do this with her. She nods and smirks and we both fly towards him. We both land in front of him, shooting death glares at him.
"You took everything from us." We say simultaneously.
"I don't even know who you are." He says, preparing himself.
"You will." I say, flying straight into his face, punching him over and over again. Wanda starts to lift him up and cutoff his breath.
"y/n!" Wanda shouts, catching my attention. "Don't kill him! Straight away..." I smirk and nod my head, kicking him straight on his ugly ass chin, knocking him to the floor.

"I'm gonna go help some people. Wanna finish him yourself, hun?" Wanda asks. I nod my head and she flys away. I close his throat up and lift him into the air.
"You wanna die?! You wanna get killed by a teenager?!" I shout at him. He struggled but managed to shake his head, no. I tighten my grip and start to spread my power around him and start to pull his body parts around, making him squirm.
"I'm not gonna kill you. I'm not a murderer like you." I say, losing my breath given how much of my power is getting used. I see Mjilnor come out of nowhere, knocking Thanos out of my grip and onto the floor. I look over and see my dad. I run up to him and absorb his body into mine.
"Holy shit. You're ok...thank god you're ok." Steve breaths out, tears escaping his eyes.
"Dad...don't cry." I wipe a tear from his face. "Of course you picked up Mjilnor. Never expected anything less." I smile and kiss his cheek.
"Come on. I wanna kill some aliens." I drag his hand and we run together towards a hoard of aliens around Tony. We fight them off and me and Tony finally make eye contact and I run into his arms, embracing him.
"Missed you, Uncle Tony." I say, snuggled in his neck.
"Missed you too, kid." He kisses my cheek.
"Where's Nat? I need to hug her." I ask and their faces drop. Steve and Tony exchange a glance. A lot more concerned, I say, "Where's Nat?!"
"She..umm..." Steve stutters. "She died, y/n. She died how you died." Tears start to involuntarily fall out of my eyes and I march over to Thanos, who was just watching everything that was happening.
"She's gonna kill him." Tony says.
"Yeah I know." Steve nods and carries on fighting the aliens.

I march over to him and without even warning him, I pick him up by his neck with my powers and begin to strangle him.
"You're the reason she died! You're the reason I died!" I shout at him, tears streaming down my face. "You deserve to die!!"
Wanda flys over to me and tries to stop me.
"y/n! Let him go!" She demands. I just look at her.
"He's the reason Natasha died! He deserves to rot in hell!" I scream in anger.
"It's ok y/n. Just let him go. If you don't, you'll be doing what he does and you'll never forgive yourself." Steve says, now behind me.
"Oh I've already forgiven myself. I'M KILLING HIM!" I scream as I fall to the floor, letting him go and breaking down into tears. Peter swings over and holds me.
"It's ok...it's ok." He swings us both up and away from everything.
"She's actually gone..." I say, no emotion in my voice, "I want him dead, Peter. Let me kill him." I beg him, tears falling once again.
"I can't, y/n. I'm sorry." He says calmly, kissing my head. I fall into his arms when I hear all the chaos suddenly go silent. You could hear a pin drop, it was so quiet.
"Why's it so quiet?" Peter says, making his confusion obvious.
"I don't know..." I start to walk back over and shocked by what I see...