~7~

I was tossing and turning all night, I couldn't stop thinking about Peter. All in all, I got about a hour sleep. I got 3 bottles of water and ordered a pizza coz I got hungry.
I was texting Nat for most of the night and then I did the rest of the night with MJ. She was asking me how I was doing (She's your best friend and knows about Peter) and if I was dead yet. I told her everything and she just suggested to talk to him. I might, I don't know yet but I'll definitely think about it.

I tiredly walked down the stairs and tripped down the last couple, falling into my dad's arms.
"You ok hun? You look exhausted." He said, bringing me to my feet.
"Rough sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was me hurting all of you." I yawned.
"Awww hun. I'm sorry but I have a way for you to relax tonight." Nat suggested.
"Oh no..am I gonna die?" I joked.
"No. You, me and Wanda go out for dinner tonight. Girls night out."
"I'm in." Wanda shouts from the other room.
"Absolutely. Wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled and hugged Nat, her rubbing my back while I absorb her body heat.

I went back upstairs a bit later. I wanted to get as much sleep as I could before dinner tonight so I set an alarm for 3 hours so I would have 2 hours to get ready. I'm a genius!

DREAM :
"Hun! Your date's here!" My dad shouted.
"Ok!" I run down the stairs, nearly tripping because of my heels and go to the front door.
I open it and see the beautiful brunette standing there in jeans and a white button up tucked in with some white Nikes. His hair ruffled just the way I liked it.
"Hey Peter. You look great!" I stuttered nervously. He looked me up and down and said, "Me? You look absolutely delicious!"
I blushed and slammed the door while leaving the house.

"Sooo where are we going?" I asked Peter. He smirked and tapped the side of his nose.
"I can't ruin the surprise now..."
He picked up speed and parked the car in front of a gate.
"Put this blindfold on darling." He placed the black strip of fabric into my sweaty hands. I cautiously put on the blindfold and got out the car.
"Are you taking me to my death Peter?" I joked.
"You'll just have to wait and see baby."
I mentally rolled my eyes and continued to stumble as we stepped onto a field.
"A field?" I asked.
"Stop trying to ruin the surprise!" He commanded.
"Fineeee. But you should know I'm a very impatient woman."
Peter just laughs while we both come to a stop.
"You can look...now."
I take the blindfold off to reveal a picnic under a blossom tree.
"You did all this for me?" I gasped, tears nearly escaping my eyes.
"Of course darling. All of this because I love you..."

I woke up. What the fuck is happening to me? Aghhhhh I don't love him! I don't even like him! Not one bit!!
I got up and went to shower and get ready for my girls' night out. I did my hair, my makeup but was stuck on what to wear. I figured if we end up going to a club, I might as well try and hook up with someone. I took out my favourite black dress with chunky knee high boots.
I walk down the stairs like a bad bitch and grab my purse off the counter.
"Wow! You look amazing babe!" Nat said excitedly. I smirked and twirled around to show her every angle.
"I know right! I've never felt more attractive!" I grinned and finished twirling. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the living room.
"Steve! Your daughter is sexy!" Nat shouted while walking into the living room. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, especially my dad's. I knew he didn't like the dress.
"y/n, you look...absolutely beautiful." My dad said, making me feel a little bit better about myself. Wanda walked up to me and linked her arm with mine.
"Don't wait up boys. This is girls night out." Wanda said, making all the boys swallow hard.
I waved and we all walked out the door like goddesses.