~56~

Few Months Later...

"Willow...baby please go to sleep." I whisper to my baby, swaying her side to side and Peter snoring behind me.
"Come on. I've fed you, I've burped you and changed you, what else do you want from me?" I ask her rhetorically. I finally get her to calm down and gently place her in her crib and tip toe away. I lay back in bed softly not to wake up Peter. I see him stir and watch him in confusion.
"Are you awake?" I ask quietly. He moves again and my face drops. I punch him and he immediately wakes up in pain.
"Ow! What was that for?!" He shouts at me.
"Faking being asleep while I've been trying to get our baby to sleep for an hour." I grunt and turn around, facing the other way. I feel Peter's arm slip around his waist and pull me closer towards his toned body.
"What are you doing?" I ask quietly as he starts to kiss my neck a little.
"Just enjoying myself. You mind?" He whispers. I shake my head and lean into his warm body. We mess around a little before falling back to sleep.

I wake up the next morning and see that Peter is gone. I sit up and see that Willow is still in her crib so I go over and see her awake and smiling.
"Hi baby!" I kiss her chubby cheeks and she laughs and shrieks before we go downstairs and see Peter making breakfast.
"Hey baby." I greet him and he looks at me and pouts.
"Hey..." He smiles sadly at me. I place Willow on her little chair at the table and go up to him and hug him.
"What's wrong?" I ask him, kissing his cheek.
"I was gonna bring you breakfast in bed."
"I'm sorry." I kiss his nose. Us three have breakfast together and decide to go for a walk.
I dress Willow in a little black onesie, as it is cold outside and me and Peter just threw on some sweats. We go outside and see that it snowed the night before.
"Oh my god! It's snowing." I exclaim and Peter just stares at me as I adore the snow. "What?"
"Nothing. Just staring at the love of my life." He says in a cringey tone.
"Shut up!" I laugh and run back into the house to get mine, Peter and Willow's jackets. I put the little puffy jacket on Willow and begin to make little snow angels with her while Peter takes pictures.

"y/n?" He stops taking pictures for a minute and looks at me.
"Yeah?" I hold Willow on my lap as Peter just stares at me. He takes a deep breath before looking around the front lawn a minute.
"I gotta say something." He puts down his phone and shoves his hands in his pocket.
"We've been through so much the past few years and knowing that we've came out stronger and still together, it makes me so fucking happy." I smile at him and blush a deep red. "You are the love of my life and I know that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you so..." Peter gets down on one knee in front of me and Willow and I cover my mouth in shock as tears of happiness fall from my eyes. "y/n y/m/n Stark...will you do me the great honour of becoming my one and only...and marry me?"
"YES!" I scream, placing Willow in the snow and tackling Peter to the ground in happiness. He slides the silver, pear shaped ring onto my finger and I smile at it, admiring it.
"I love you so much." I whisper to him.
"I love you more." He kisses me, slowly laying onto his back with me on top of him.