~55~

A few days later...

y/n's POV
I had just woken up from a nap and had starting to try and feed the baby.
"Peter. Can you help me?" I ask my boyfriend who's sitting at his desk and playing around with his web shooters.
"Sure love." He immediately comes over to me and helps me and the baby get comfortable. She starts to feed and it is the strangest feeling I've ever experienced in my life.
"This is sooo weird." I say, my jaw slightly dropped.
"Really?" Peter asks in disbelief.
"Yeah. Wanna try?" I joke around, making him crack a smile. As I finish feeding her, I burp her and change her and all three of us head down to the living room for movie night.

"Hey guys." I say quietly walking into the living room. They all greet us and say hello to the baby and we all settle down on the couch. Me and Wanda sit next to each other while the boys go get the snacks.
"Are you going to tell us her name yet?" She asks me.
"I am actually." I slightly hold my daughter's fragile head up, facing Wanda and say, "Wanda, meet Willow Natasha Parker."
Wanda smiles at the pretty name I had picked out for my daughter.
"y/n! That's beautiful." Wanda hugs me and then gently takes Willow and cradles her in her arms.
"What's beautiful?" Steve asks as he walks into the room.
"I told Wanda my baby's name." I say, smiling.
"What? Before me?" He says dramatically.
"Oh shush. I'm going to tell you." I start. "This is Willow Natasha Parker." I smile at my dad and I physically saw his heart flutter at the mention of Nat's name.
"Natasha?" He whispers in shock. I nod my head and he comes over to me and hugs me.

Everyone settles down in the living room and we all decide to watch Home Alone. I lay Willow on my chest while Peter lays across my legs. Clint and Laura are on a sofa together, Wanda and Steve are on another and Yelena is sitting with a girl named Kate...she's a friend of Clint's. I eventually fall asleep and so does everyone else.

I wake up a few hours later and see that Peter and Willow are gone. Panic immediately strikes through me and I rush up to mine and Peter's room and see them both, asleep on the shared bed. I release a sigh of relief and feel tears start to well up in my eyes. I lean on the doorway, holding the palm of my hand on my head as I try to calm down. I take control of myself and I slowly take Willow from Peter's embrace and place her in her cot gently and join Peter in bed, him unconsciously wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling my body into his.
I kiss his hand and start to drift off back to sleep.

"Willow! Breakfast!" I shout up the stairs, summoning my daughter. She replies and swings down the stairs with her web shooters.
"Willow...what have I said about swinging around the house?" I scold her, placing bacon and eggs in front of her.
"Sorry mom. It's just so fun." She smiles cheekily at me. I kiss her head and go into the living room to get Peter.
"Babe? Breakfast is ready." I say as I see him playing with our twin baby boys on their playmat on the floor. He looks at me and smiles.
"I'm coming, darling." He gets up, bringing the babies with him.
"I've heard that before." I wink at him and his jaw drops from my dirty mind. I go back into the kitchen and the whole room is red. Peter and all my kids are gone.
"Peter?" I call out. "Willow?!" I look at the dining table and see the dead bodies. The dead bodies of my babies, my daughter and my husband.

I wake up with a jerk, clutching my chest as I try to control my breathing. Peter immediately wakes up and comes to my side, trying to comfort me.
"What happened? Tell me baby." He holds my hands and looks at me as I hyperventilate.
"I-I can't..I don't..." I stutter to him as I start to cry. He brings me into his arms and kisses the top of my head multiple times.
"You're ok. You're safe. We're safe. Willow's safe." He reassures me, making my breathing slow. I bring my arms to his neck and hold onto him for dear life. Me and him lock eyes before kissing. A kiss I had never felt before.
"I'm not going anywhere...I'm right here." Peter kisses me again before leaning his head on mine.
"I love you, y/n." He whispers.
"I love you, Peter." I kiss his nose.