~52~

Peter comes into the room and smiles at me.
"Peter, where the fuck is this doctor? She said she'd be here ages ago!" I get a little angry and my eyes go blue.
"Hey, calm down it's ok. Your eyes, y/n..." He grabs my other hand and strokes my knuckles, trying to calm me down.
"Sorry." I squeeze my eyes shut and channel my emotions, making the blue go away and I take a deep breath. "Ok...where the fuck is she?"
"She called, she's in a load of traffic because of a pile up on the highway. If she's not here in time, Clint offered to help because he knows what he's doing." Peter explains to me and I nod my head. Everyone at this point is awake as I'm a very loud person when in pain. Yelena comes into the room and she sits with me while Wanda takes a break.
"How's the pain?" She asks me.
"Bad. It makes period cramps feel like a massage." I laugh, making Yelena laugh.
"Do you know what you're going to call her?"
"I don't. Want a unique name...something with a meaning."

I start to feel another contraction and squeeze my eyes shut, opening them and them being blue.
"Peter...is that normal?" Yelena says to Peter when she sees my eyes.
"Shit. Wanda! Help!" He gets up and shouts out the room. "Yelena, you might wanna leave. You could get hurt."
"I don't care, I want to help!" She protests.
"No Yelena. It's too dangerous." Peter warns her.
"I. don't. care. I've been in more dangerous situations than this so I'm helping whether you like it or not." She grabs my hand, ignoring Peter and tries to calm me down by stroking my knuckles.
"y/n...listen to me." Yelena starts. "You need to breathe. I need you to breathe."
I hear her calm words and start to breathe again as her words go into my ear and out the other, making me squeeze both of their hands, until I heard them groan from pain which made me stop but my eyes are still blue.
"I'm sorry." I start to cry and I feel energy leave my hands and I suddenly hear thuds against the wall.
My vision clears and my eyes go back to normal and I see Yelena and Peter on the floor, both rubbing their heads. "Oh my god. Are you two ok?" I ask, trying to get my mind in the right state.
"Yep...all good." Yelena stands up and walks back over to me.
"I'm really sorry guys." Peter sits next to me as I apologise.
"Don't be. It's ok, you can't control it." Peter strokes my hair and I close my eyes to just feel him.

About an hour after the incident, Steve comes into the bathroom with Dr Carter.
"Oh my god, Dr Carter..." She comes next to me and I hug her, which surprises her.
"I'm sorry that I took so long. Traffic was horrendous but let's have this baby." She smiles and starts to look me over and she checks how far along I am. "Well, you're not going to be happy."
"What is it? Is the baby ok?" I panic and Peter immediately comes to my side and grabs my hand.
"The baby's fine but you're going to be here for a very long time. You're only 2cm dilated." She explains, taking the glove off her hand.
"How long could that be?" Peter asks.
"Could be hours but it could turn into days."
"Fuck!" I shout out of anger. "Just get out of me!" I yell at my stomach.
"If you want to speed up the process, you can walk around a little or bounce on your yoga ball for a bit but if you don't want to, you're going to be here for a while." She explains.
"Thank you, Dr Carter." Peter smiles at the blonde haired girl.
"Please...call me Sharon." She smiles and walks away and over to talk to my dad.