~31~

The Letter:
y/n,
I knew I should've told you this a while ago but Berlin happened and then Banner going missing and the shit hit the fan with Thanos and I knew something's going to go wrong so I wrote this letter. When you finish this letter, you're probably never going to look at anyone you love the same again. I'm your dad. Father. One of your parents...whatever you wanna call it. You're probably thinking that your whole life is a lie because that's just you but...just let me explain.

Yes, I'm your father. But I gave you to what you thought were your birth parents because you were 'conceived' during a one night stand and also with a stranger. Both me and your both mom decided to give you to someone who couldn't have a children and wanted you to have a better life. I was IronMan at the time and your mom died giving birth to you, sadly. Your mom was a wonderful lady, while carrying you, we got to know each other and I realised how much of a wonderful woman she was. We still decided to give you to a chance at a normal life but when the people who adopted you died, Steve wouldn't let it go and decided to adopt you when you were 6 years old. I wanted to tell you the truth but Steve never let me because he eventually got attached and didn't want to lose you.

I just wanted you to know that...even though I've never raised you as my own but I've always loved you as my own daughter. I knew that we always had a special connection but I didn't want to make it too obvious. I love you so much, y/n.
Your dad, Tony x

y/n's POV
I read the letter out to everyone, including Steve, slight anger in my voice.
"Your dad, Tony." I finish and place the letter on the coffee table in front of everyone. "Anything to say? Dad?" I say, sarcasm deep in my voice. Steve just looks at me and everyone stares at him. "Nothing?!"
"I wanted to tell you..." He says quietly. I laugh obnoxiously and fake smile.
"No you didn't! It literally says that you were so attached to me, you stopped Tony from telling me the fucking truth." I shout at him. A few people start to leave the room, giving me and Steve some privacy. Wanda stays with me for emotional support.
"Have you got nothing to say? Anything that will make this situation any better?" Wanda starts to get a bit angry. Steve just shakes his head.
"Nothing can make this better." Steve says plainly. I scoff and walk out of the room and up to mine, slamming the door.

Wanda's POV
"Are you serious?" I shout at him.
"What? No one else knew! I didn't want everyone to turn on me. Didn't need a repeat of Berlin, do I?" Steve starts to get angry.
"It doesn't matter, Steve. That girl upstairs just lost her dad without even realising. She needs all the support we can give her at the moment so the best you can do for her is apologise and give her all the time she needs to forgive you." I explain. Steve just nods his head, looking down at the floor. I go upstairs to check on y/n. I walk into her room to find her clothes on the floor and the case that holds her suit wide open. She must've just gone out. I go into Peter's room and see him working on his web shooters.
"Hey." I say quietly. He looks up and smiles weakly.
"Hey." He says, putting his focus back on his web shooters. "Where's y/n?"
"Her clothes are on the floor and her suit is gone. Think she went out for a while." He just nods his head. "Are you ok? You seem a little off..." I sit on his bed. Peter leans back on his chair and swivels round to look at me.
"I'm just worried about y/n. And I can't stop seeing Tony's dead body every time I go to sleep." Peter says, putting his screwdriver down.
"I know how you feel, I keep seeing Vision's dead body." I say. We talk for a little longer before we hear y/n's window slam and then her door slam. A few seconds later, her music starts to blast her music louder than I've ever heard before, she must be upset.
"Should we try and talk to her?" Peter asks. I shake my head.
"Give her some time." I ruffle his hair and walk out the room. "Be careful with that screwdriver." I joke before closing the door and hearing him laugh a little.

A felt a little tingling in my stomach from hearing Peter's beautiful laugh. I've had a huge crush on Peter for a few years now and thought I had a chance with him because no one else wanted to be with him but then...y/n came into the picture. And when I met Vision, all those feelings kind of went away but now Vision's gone, y/n's in pain from literally everything and me and Peter have gotten closer since we all blipped back. If y/n finds all of this out, she'll kill me. I love her to bits and I think her and Peter are literally made for each other. What is wrong with me?!