~21~

"Babe?!" I shout to Peter who was downstairs with everyone.
"Yeah?!" He shouts back.
"Pleaseeeee can you bring up some ice cream?!" I hear some people laugh which makes me smile.
"Yep! Coming!"
He comes up a few minutes later with a Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough, which makes me squeal.
"Thank youuu!" I hug him round his waist like a toddler while he sits in front of me on my bed.
"Ooo I need to ask you something." I say, gobbling my ice cream.
"Of course." He sticks two fingers in my ice cream, sucking it off his fingers.
"Wanna come to my first baby scan tomorrow? Dad said he would but I was wondering if you did too." His eyes light up.
"Yeah! Of course I do baby. What time is it?"
"4:30. We had to get a private doctor since my father is Steve Rogers."
"Okay. I'll be there."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
"Okay. I'm gonna hold you to that."
I eat my ice cream dramatically and eventually, me and Peter are asleep watching Friends.

Nat's POV
Nat walks in the room with Thor, checking on you and Peter.
"Be careful! They could be doing...stuff." Thor warns, holding Nat's arm.
"Calm down, Thor. The room is silent. They're probably asleep." Nat reassures, taking his hand off of him. Nat opens the door cautiously and peeks her head round the door and see you and Peter snuggled up together and Peter holding your stomach.
"Oh my god! They're adora-" Thor starts, Nat cutting in and shushing him. She whips out her phone and takes a quick picture of them and puts it on the Avengers group chat.

Nat🕷- Look at them!😍

Steve⭐️ - Never thought I'd say this but they are adorable

Steve⭐️ - Never thought I'd say this but they are adorable...🙃

Tony🤑 - Oh god! Make sure Thor don't wake them up with his elephant steps😂🐘

Thor⚡️- Shut up Stark! The mortals are too cute for you sarcasm right now...✌🏻

Wanda❣️- They are so cute together. Aghhh I want this😩

Vision🤖- Do we not have that, darling?🥺

Peter🕸 - Guys! Seriously? Everytime, Nat.😅 And don't wake y/n!

Everyone - Sorry!!❤️

y/n💜 - Don't worry. I'm already awake but I'm saving that picture! Thx Nat💕

Nat🕷 - Np babe!👍🏻

y/n💜 - Now let me sleep❗️💤

Steve⭐️ - Night hun!✨

You're POV
I wake up the next day and check the time. 10:30am. I desperately want to go back to sleep so I turn back over and snuggle into Peter's embrace.
"Morning." I hear Peter groan in his morning voice that intoxicates me.
"Morning..." I groan back. "Can I go back to sleep? It's only 10:30."
"Yeahh..we don't have to go till 4:30." Peter strokes my hair while I drift back into a deep slumber.

DREAM
"Mommy!!" I hear someone screech in a high voice. I look up from cooking dinner and see my child running towards me.
"Hey baby!" I shout back, picking her up as she reaches me.
"Hey hun." Peter kisses my cheeks as he follows my child into the room.
"What have you two been up to?" I asked with a slight baby voice and tickling my daughter.
"Daddy chased me round the garden acting like a dragon who was going to eat me." She says in her cute high voice and pointing at Peter.
"I did no such thing! There was a dragon in the garden who eats princess stew for dinner!" He grabs her out of my arms and pretends to eat her like a dragon and roaring.
"Aghhh so tasty!" I smile at them and then jump in, pretending to kill the dragon and Peter falling to the floor dramatically, our daughter joining me on "killing him" while Peter plays dead on the kitchen floor.
"We won!" She exclaims and I pick her up and put her on my shoulders and run round the kitchen pretending to be an airplane.
END OF DREAM

I wake up, still two strong arms wrapped around my torso. I shuffle and move closer into Peter, tracing circles on his clothed chest. I feel his arm move to grab my wrist a little and move it to his warm face.
"Morning, darling." He groans in his sexiest morning voice.
"Morning. Good sleep?" I ask, raising my eyebrows slightly. He nods his head and snuggles into my chest.
"I had a dream about you." I say, kissing his head. He sits up and looks at me, a little worried.
"Was it a bad one?" He asks.
"Absolutely not. Probably the best dream I've had in a while."
"Really?" He shines his cheeky grin at me and I turn to my side.
"Not that kind of dream you dirty boy!"
"What was it about then?" I explain the dream while Peter burns holes into my eyes, looking totally mesmerised by me.
"What you staring at?" I ask.
"You. Is that a problem?" He winks at me. I roll my eyes and turn away from him, pushing my ass into his crotch slightly.
"Don't start something you can't finish, love." He breathes into my ear, sending butterflies to my stomach.

SHORT ONE COZ IM REVISING FOR EXAMS!! MIGHT BE SLOW FOR A BIT X SORRY😬✌🏻