~43~

The ambulance starts to drive to the hospital and the paramedic started to ask me a load of questions about y/n. I told him everything that I know and we were at the hospital within a few minutes. She was rushed out of the van and I tried my best to stay right behind her.
"Mr Parker. Please stay in the waiting room." The nurse stopped me.
"Where are they taking her?" I ask, now crying a little.
"She's being rushed into surgery. You may want to make a few calls." The nurse walked away and I pulled out my phone. I didn't know who to call. I was trying to think of who y/n would want me to call and I knew exactly who to call.

"Peter?" I heard May's voice on the other side of the phone.
"May! Umm...can you come to the hospital?" I ask her, grabbing my hair in frustration.
"Of course! Is everything ok?" Tears start to form and fall down my face.
"It's y/n...I need you here. Please." I begged her and she immediately agreed and hung up the phone. I look back at my phone and debate if I should call Steve. Not caring, I call Steve.
"Kid?" I hear his voice.
"M-Mr Rogers...you need to come to the hospital." My voice shook as I spoke.
"Why? Is everything ok?" He suddenly sounded nervous.
"It's y/n. I'll explain everything when you get here just get here in a hurry!" I hang up the phone and wait.

After 15 minutes, both May and Steve show up and I immediately run up to them.
"Is she ok? Where the hell is she?" Steve panics and running up to the receptionist. May comes over to me, also in a panic.
"Is she ok? She holds me by my shoulders and I look into her eyes and start to cry and she brings me into her arms. "Hey...it's going to be ok..." She tries to calm me down and I hear Steve rush past me and sits down.
"I'm sorry Steve. It's my fault I didn't get here in time and could've saved her." I say, sitting down next to him.
"No it's not. It's my fault." He holds his head in his hands. "I should've treated her better."
"I guess it's all of our faults." I laugh lightly. May sits down next to Steve and holds his head in her arms while I keep checking the time on my phone.
After a few hours, we all start talking about how amazing y/n is.
"Remember her hamster?" I ask.
"Who? Meatball? We can't forget him." Steve laughs.
"What happened to him again?" May asks, also giggling a little.
"Natasha vacuumed him." Steve says, making us all laugh.

"Family of y/n Rogers?" A nurse comes from behind the double doors that lead to hospital rooms. We all share a glance and stand up and walk towards her.
"I'm guessing you're her father." She points at Steve. He just nods his head. "Would you like to see her? She's still unconscious but you can all sit in her room if you would like to."
"Yes please." I say a bit too quickly. She nods her head and starts to walk again, all of us hurrying after her. We go up a flight of stairs and down a lit up hallway, then into y/n's room.
I walk in first and see y/n hooked up to a drip and bruises all over her face and arms, even the old scars from Loki. It brings tears to my eyes, and also May and Steve's. I kneel down next to her bed and hold one of her hands, May walking over and lightly rubbing both of my shoulders.
"Do you know when she'll wake up?" Steve asks, standing behind me.
"Well...when she was hit by the car, she had such a bad concussion..that there was a slight bleed on the brain." I hear Steve whimper and start to cry a little. "The surgeon stopped the bleeding but we don't know if there was any effect on the memory or her behaviour if she does wake up." The nurse continues to explain. I squeeze her hand tighter and kiss her knuckles lightly.
"You'll be ok...you'll be ok." I whisper so no one else can hear me.

A/N - Y/N'S LIFE WILL GET BETTER! I PROMISE <3