~33~

"Unbelievable..." She runs out the room and I run after her.

I follow her to the driveway and she stops.
"What Peter?! Nothing you say right now is going to make me feel better! It's just gonna make me feel even more shitty!" She shouts at me.
"y/n, you have to believe me. She kissed me. She made a joke and we started play fightin-" She cuts me off, now crying.
"I don't wanna hear it, Peter! We're done!" She gets into her car and drives away.
"Fuck fuck fuck!" I shout to myself, mentally slapping myself. Steve runs outside.
"Where's y/n gone? Her ice creams gonna melt..." Steve says, slowing down; already knowing something was wrong.
"She's gone...and it's all my fault." I say, walking past him and back into the house.

y/n's POV
I get into the car and drive away, my vision blurry from all the tears leaking out of my eyes. I pull over in a forest and take out my phone.
"Hello? Thor? Are you on Asgard?" I ask.
"Yes, young mortal. So is Loki. Why do you ask?" He says through the phone, making me sigh out of relief.
"Can you come and get me? I gotta get away from this fucking place." I start to cry again.
"I'm coming, y/n. I got your location so don't go anywhere." He hangs up and I lean my head back on the chair, hitting my head hard. Everything I thought that was going well was fucking my life up. I don't know what to do anymore. I have no meaning to this world.
I start to cry even louder and bang my hands against the steering wheel, screaming.
"Fuck you!!" I shout over and over again. I start to break down and lean my head against the wheel. The door opens next to me and I fall into Thor's arms, sobbing my heart out.
"What's wrong, love?" He asks softly, stroking my hair to calm me down.
"Everything's going wrong..." I start. "My dad is Tony, who's fucking dead! Peter cheated on me with Wanda! My best friend!!" I start to cry even louder and Thor's whole body stiffens up when I mention Peter.
"You want me to kill him?" He laughs, trying to lighten the mood. I shake my head.
"Can I come back to Asgard with you for a while?" He nods his head and takes me to Asgard immediately.

Steve's POV
I call y/n's phone over and over again until she answers me. We talked for hours and we came to an understanding and were talking again so she wouldn't be ignoring me, because it's me. Where the hell is she?
"Peter! Come to the living room!" I shout up the stairs, pacing back and forth out of worry. I see him come down the stairs, head hanging, tears stained on his cheeks.
"What's up, Mr Rogers?" He says with no emotion in his voice.
"It's y/n...I don't know where she is and I need you to tell me what happened between the two of you. It may help me find where she is."
Peter looks at the floor and starts to cry again.
"I was hanging out with Wanda because we were alone. You were with y/n at MJ's. Wanda made a joke about me so we started play fighting, she pinned me down and kissed me and y/n walked into the room." He explained. I'm floored.
"So you cheated on my daughter?" I say, anger flowing through my body.
"Wanda kissed me! I didn't do anything! When I pushed her off of me, that's when y/n walked in the room." I run my hands through my hair and I get a lightbulb moment.
"I know where she is." I go out to the QuinJet and fly to Asgard.