~34~

⚠️TW - Slight self harm⚠️

Steve's POV
I fly to Asgard to get y/n back. I don't even know if she will wanna come back but I have to try. I get there and see people staring at me as I'm walking.
"Excuse me? Has anyone seen Thor?" I ask one of the residents of the city. They point to a big golden chair and I see Thor sitting there...with y/n. I walk up faster to them and they see me and their smiles drop.
"Captain! What are you doing here?!" Thor says, loud enough for everyone to hear. I wave and smile at them.
"I came for y/n. I know what happened." I say and she looks even more upset.
"Go away, Steve! I'm on vacation." She says, fake smiling.
"I don't care! Get on the jet!" I shout at her, her smile dropping and her waving goodbye to people as she walks back to the jet.
"I'm not coming home. I'm sorry." She whispers to me as she walks onto the jet. I get on and fly us back to Earth.

"What the hell were you doing?! Calling Thor?" I say to her, the anger and concern obvious in my voice.
She says nothing and puts her headphones on. We get back to the compound and I open the door but she doesn't move. I stand in front of her, just looking at her.
She rolls her eyes, taking her headphones off. "What are you looking at, fossil?"
"Get off the jet and come inside." I say plainly and she stares at me like I'm mental.
"And why would I do that? So I can see the people I hate most again? Just so I can leave again?" She fakes laughs, runs off the jet and into the house, slamming the door.

y/n's POV
I slam the door and go to the kitchen to get a drink.
"y/n..." Wanda says behind her in a quiet tone. I slam my drink on the kitchen counter, turn around and give her a death stare.
"Yes home wrecker?" I say sassily. "Would you like to ruin my life some more?" Wanda signs and rolls her eyes.
"I'm sorry but you didn't even love Peter anyway! You were so wrapped up in your own problems, you didn't pay attention to him." She shouts at me. Tears fall out my eyes.
"Are you actually serious? Me finding out my dad was Tony...Natasha dying...Tony dying! And I'm wrapped up in my problems!" I laugh sarcastically and slam my hands down on the kitchen island. "You're funny Wanda! To think that you were my best friend..." I storm out of the room and to my bedroom, slamming the door.
"Friday..." I say to my AI.
"Yes Ms Rogers?" The female robot voice answers.
"One, can you call me Ms Stark? And two, can you blast my music as loud as you can?"
"Of course Ms Stark." Nirvana blasts from my speakers and I lay down on my bed, shoving my face into a pillow.
"Friday?" I say again.
"Yes Ms Stark?" She replies again.
"Can you lock my door?" I sniffle.
"Of course." The door locks and I lay back down on my bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

A FEW HOURS LATER
I wake up and rub my eyes, that feel crusty with old tears. My music was off and my pillows were wet with my tears. I stand up and go into the bathroom.

'you never loved him!'
'I'm your dad..."
'*peter kissing wanda*'

I scream and punch the mirror. I break down into tears, falling to the floor and bury my head into my knees, soaking my joggers with my tears. Suddenly I hear my bedroom door try to open.
"y/n! y/n, open the door!" Steve shouts. I shakily get up from the floor and leave the bathroom, opening the door and rushing into my bed.
"y/n...are you ok? I heard something break." Steve looks around my room.
"I-umm..I punched my mirror." I say, struggling not to cry again. He goes into the bathroom and sees the mess. "I'll clean it up." I start to cry again and bury my head into the covers. Steve comes over to my bed and coddles me, trying to make me feel better.
"Everything's gonna be ok, y/n/n." He whispers in my ear. I shake my head.
"No it won't." I murmur and go into my bathroom and start cleaning up the glass. I look at the glass in my hand...I squeeze it until my palm starts to bleed, blood dripping onto my thighs. My hand starts to shake out of frustration and pain. A groan escapes from my lips and I drop the glass.