~20~

I walk down the next day and don't speak to anyone, not even Peter. I go straight to the kitchen and take the bottle of aspirin and down 2 for my banging headache.
"You ok hun?" Steve asks while walking in the room.
"Got a bit of a headache, I think there were a load of idiots banging on my door and shouting at me last night." I say sarcastically. I slam the bottle down and grab an apple and walk back to my room, slamming the door.
"Yep I deserved that." Steve says to himself.
I spend the whole day in my room, watching tv and dealing with morning sickness. Wanda was in here for an hour, showing me funny sitcoms to try and cheer me up but I ended up kicking her out.
"y/n...?" Peter knocks on my door quietly and comes in my room.
"What do you want?" I say, rolling back up in my blanket.
"Your dad sent me up, everyone wants to talk to you."
"Well I don't want to talk to them so you can tell them all to fuck themselves." Peter sighs and rips the blanket off of my body.
"Get up. Now." He says bluntly and leaves the room. I roll my eyes and stomp down the stairs like a toddler.

"What do you all want?" I say, not even saying hello to any of them.
"Sit down y/n." Tony says sternly. I take the stump from under the coffee table and sit away from everyone.
"Talk then. I don't have all day." I say, leaning my elbows on my knees.
"We've all talked and...we gotta know if you wanna keep the baby." Steve asks. I scrunch my nose up in confusion.
"Of course I want to keep this baby. Do you want me to get rid of it?!" I shout out of anger.
"No! Of course not. We just wanna know that this is something that you want and that you'll be able to handle." Nat explains reassuringly.
"Well I know I can handle this. I just need to know..." I pause and sigh. "Peter?" His head perks up from looking a the floor.
"Y-Yeah?" He stutters.
"Do you wanna be involved? I won't be offended if you say no."
"O-Of course I do. I'll do anything to help you and the baby." I smile weakly and hold my stomach, knowing this baby's gonna be loved.
"I'm gonna go back upstairs guys. Thank you all for being so supportive, I really appreciate it." You hug everyone and walk upstairs with Peter close behind you.
"Hey. Can we talk?" Peter says, about to follow me into my room.
"Yeah, sure." I nod my head and walk into my room, crawling into my bed with Peter coming to join me.
"Am I allowed or are you still mad at me?"
"If I was still mad at you, I wouldn't of let you in my room." I giggle slightly as Peter joins me under the covers.
"I am sorry about yesterday. I really am."
"Hey...don't worry about it. We can always go out again." Peter nods his head and snuggles into me and slowly drifts off to sleep while I do the same.

A few hours go by and I wake up and Peter's still there but it's darker than I remember. I hear Peter groan and turn away, looking at the other side of the room. I smile and slowly release myself from his grip around my hips. I go downstairs and into the kitchen to see a note on the counter.
'Quick mission. Won't be too late
Dinner money in the lab
Tony xx'
I smile and set the note back onto the kitchen counter. I walk over to the fridge and grab the peanut butter to make a sandwich. I take my phone and start to play music, quietly to not wake up Peter. I start dancing around a little until I walk into the main room with my sandwich and see myself in a mirror in the hallway. I stare at my stomach and put my sandwich on the side. I hold my stomach, slowly tearing up a little.
"M-My baby..." I say to myself, smiling a little. I hear footsteps from behind me and turn around to see a shirtless Peter walking towards me. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my flushed cheeks.
"Hey...Why are you crying?" Peter asks sympathetically. I smile at him.
"I-We're having a baby...I don't know if you're sad or not." I say through sniffles. Peter looks at the floor then back up at me with a grin on his face.
"I am completely and utterly in love with you y/n. Of course I'm not sad, why would I be sad?"
"Just thought because we're on 17 that you would be out the door by now."
Peter sighs and looks down and back up at me dramatically.
"We are going to be fine. We have probably the best help we're ever gonna get, everyone's supportive of us doing this together and we both know that this baby," He points to your stomach. "This mini spider right here, is going to be loved way more than we could've ever imagined. Just think...we're gonna have a little Spiderman or a little (Your Hero Name). Yes, it's going to be hard but that's whenever someone has their first baby, it's gonna be a handful but everything is going to be ok."
"You are the absolute best, Peter Parker."
"As are you, y/n Rogers." I go on my tippy toes and connect mine and Peter's lips and stay like that for a while. God, I wanna marry this boy...

NEED A SUPERHERO NAME FOR YOU!! Comment some cool names pleaseeeee! And some suggestions, I have massive writer's block...😘