~48~

"Because I died too! And so did my baby!" I shout at her, causing her to go silent.
"What do you mean? You're sitting right here, how could you have died?" Yelena asks me. I take a deep breath, trying not to cry.
I start to explain, "Before the blip and before everyone disappeared...I jumped off of Vormir. I sacrificed myself and my unborn child to get the Soul Stone. I died! And when I came back, my baby did not come back!"
Yelena just looks at me, not knowing what to say.
"I-I'm sorry, y/n. I didn't know that." She looks at me with tears in her eyes.
"And you know what happened when I died? My dad blamed Natasha for my death just because she was there..." Yelena doesn't say anything but stands up and holds onto the chair.
"I just want him to feel the pain that Natasha felt." She looks at me, fire in her eyes. I look into her eyes and I stand and walk over to her.
"I know what you're going through, Yelena. I know exactly how you feel right now." Tears leave her eyes, making mine do the same.

I don't know what else to say so I just do the one thing I know she wants to hear. I do the secret whistle between her and Nat and she looks up at me.
"How do you know that?" She asks me with a shaky voice.
"It's the secret whistle. Between you and Nat." I say quietly. "She talked about you all the time, Yelena. She would say how much she wanted us to meet because she knew we were basically the same." We both laugh while crying a little. We look at each other for a few minutes and slam into each other and holding each other. We hug while crying and I knew that I changed her mind.
"Hey..." I let go of her and look at her. "What if you meet Clint? Just to talk to him...he has so many stories about Nat and believe me, you'll wanna hear them." I laugh, making her laugh as well. She nods her head.
"I'll talk to him...but only if you're there as well." She says and I nod my head.
"Of course I'll be there." I smile at her and not even a minute later, the door opens and Peter walks through the door.

"Hey y/n, you wanna make pizz- Oh...hello." Peter smiles at Yelena while holding loads of bags.
"Hello." She waves at him.
"Hey Pete..this is Yelena." I introduce her. He puts all the bags down and shakes her hand.
"Hey I'm Peter." He puts an arm around my shoulder. "How do you two know each other?"
Me and Yelena share a glance and I laugh.
"It's a long story..." I giggle.
"I'm actually a former friend of yours sister. Did you know Natasha Romanoff?" She asks, making Peter's face fall.
"Wait...this is Yelena?" He asks me and I nod my head, excitedly. "Oh my god, I've heard so much about you." Yelena smiles at him and I can see that she is really happy.
"Where are you staying?" I ask her.
"I've got a hotel down the street so don't worry about me."

"You guys wanna watch a movie, or something?" Peter says. We all made pizza together and are now eating it.
"Yeah sur- y/n? You ok?" Yelena asks me, staring at me like she's seen a ghost.
"I'm gonna...be...sick!" I run to the bathroom holding my mouth and Peter running after me.
I start to puke and Peter's behind me, holding my hair and rubbing my back.
"You ok?" He asks me as I sit on the floor.
"Yeah...pizza didn't sit rig-" I cut myself off.
"What?" Peter's voice sounds worried. "What's wrong?"
"We haven't had sex since the blip, have we?" I ask him, trying to figure out what's wrong.
"No. We broke up a couple months afterwards and all the shit with Steve and Tony happened. Why?"
"I died...pregnant. What if...the baby came back just not straight away?!" I shout, making Peter's face turn white.