~10~

Peter's POV
I've been sitting in y/n's closet now for 4 hours. Her and Wanda have been bingeing all the Twilight films and at one point, I smelt chicken nuggets and started to get hungry. I had eaten all of her snack stash in her closet and I know she's going to kill me.
"Night y/n and hey...don't worry about Peter and all that drama. Whether he admits it or not, he loves you..." Wanda says before leaving the room.
"Thanks Wanda. I really needed this. You're the best! Night.." y/n replies. I hear the door close and Wanda going back into her room.

y/n's POV
"Ok...you can come out now!" I whisper shouted to Peter before opening the door. I open the door to Peter pretending to be dead.
"For fucks sake...get out!" I say, whacking me with one of my shoes and him tumbling out.
"That was unnecessary darling. And you used a bloody heel.." Peter says, rubbing the part where I hit me.
"Sorry. I gotta ask you a question..."  I say.
"What's up?"
"You wanna go out for breakfast tomorrow? Just so we can talk about this..." My finger points between us. "If you don't want to that's fine."
"No no no..I would love to. 10am?"
"Perfect." I go towards him and hesitantly kiss his cheek, making him blush slightly. He comes back and kisses my lips, taking me by surprise. We kiss for a few seconds before he breaks the kiss and goes back to his room.
I get back to my room and lay on my back on my bed, fiddling with my fingers.
I hear a light knock on the door and it opening slowly.
"y/n?" Nat whispered. "You still awake?"
"Yep.." I moaned. "What's up?"
She sits on my bed next to me. "Why are you smiling?"
"I don't know...just in a good mood. Is that such a bad thing?"
"No no no...just strange is all. Anyway, we are training at 10am tomorrow."
My eyes widen and I sit up. "I can't do 10...can we do 12pm?"
"Why can't you do 10?" Nat asked suspiciously. My eyes widen and I stuttered, "I'm meeting MJ for breakfast. She said she had to talk to me about something."
Nat nodded and left the room, saying goodnight and I lay down. I think about what I'm going to say to Peter, if we should be together or not. I've been in love with him since he kissed my cheek a few years ago when I fell over, training for the first time and Tony "accidentally" punched me in the stomach. I was 13 then...I'm now 17. Let's just say..I'm in some deep shit.

THE NEXT MORNING

I got woken up by someone blasting Katy Perry at 7 in the fucking morning...why is my dad already awake? I walk into his room to see him and Nat dancing in there. I lean on the doorway and just watch them until my dad dips her and kisses her and then I make a huge gasp.
"MY DREAM CAME TRUEEEE!!!!" I scream and they immediately fall on the floor, being terrified by me.
"y/n? Fucking hell...you're going to wake everyone up!" Steve whisper shouted at me, giving me a stern look.
"You two are the ones making out to Katy Perry." I sass. They look at each other and start to explain that they've been dating for a while now but don't wanna tell anyone.
"Everyone would be so happy though!" I whine.
"We know they would support us but..we wanted to see where this was going first and before you know it, it's been 8 months." Nat said, giving me a light bulb moment.
"I gotta go get ready to meet MJ. I won't tell anyone, I promise!" I shout as I shut the door.

I knock on Peter's door and he opens it and looks up and down my body, taking in everything.
"Cat got your tongue, Parker?" I joke, him then looking in my eyes.
"Sorry. What's up?" He says.
"Did you forget? We're going out for breakfast, I was gonna tell you to swing out to the driveway so no one sees us leaving together."
"Oh yeah, sorry. I was doing my hair and had the exact same idea."
"Ok. See you in 10?"
"5..." He pecks my cheek then shuts the door.
I run down the stairs and try to make a break for the door before my dad stops me.
"Hun! Wait up.." Steve shouts.
"What's up dad?" I ask annoyed.
"Want a lift? I gotta run some errands.." My eyes widen.
"Nope its ok. I wanna walk. I need the exercise." I lie.
"You sure?"
"Yep. Bye." I open the door and leave the house and see Peter leaning on the wall, ready to go.
"We walking?" He asks.
"If you want..."
He nods his head and hesitantly takes my hand, which I accept. I'm going to enjoy this, I think.