~60~

I wake up the next morning, the feeling of all of the girls next to me after the incident last night. They feel me move and start to wake up themselves.
"I'm getting married today!" I shout excitedly, them all whooping and cheering with me. "Come on, I'm hungry and want some bacon."
I leave the bed and see them all looking at me with a worried look.
"Are you sure you're ok, y/n?" Kate asks me.
"Guys, I'm fine. If I was that bad, I wouldn't be awake yet." I say to them in a very convincing voice.
"Are you sure?" Wanda asks me and I reassure them that I'm fine and we all go down for breakfast.
We share pancakes, bacon and lots and lots of syrup.

We see the boys but I look away before I see Peter because it's "bad luck". I believe in bad luck but not when it comes to seeing the groom before the first look but everyone, and I mean everyone insists that I can't see him.

We finish breakfast and all go back upstairs to shower and start to get ready. I only had three hours until the first look and then the wedding is a half an hour later so I have to start getting ready. Wanda starts to do my makeup and Yelena does my hair.
Hair -

Makeup -

Makeup -

Given my wedding is kinda Tangled theme, everything is purple and gold and I've never been so in love with a place before

Given my wedding is kinda Tangled theme, everything is purple and gold and I've never been so in love with a place before. When my hair and makeup is finished, I tell the girls I need some space and go for a walk around the hotel and looking at the beautiful setup for mine and Peter's special day. I slide my hand across the purple roses and lilies that sit upon the chairs by the altar and sit down on one of them, just taking everything in. I start to think...about everything that has happened since Steve adopted me. My life has been kinda crazy. My powers, Tony being my real dad, the incident with Wanda...but Peter. I never thought I would be marrying Peter. The boy I used to hate with every bone in my body, I now love with all of my heart.

"Everything looks beautiful, sweetie." I hear Tony's voice behind me. I see a small transparent figure of him standing by one of the chairs.
"Tony..." I say in disbelief. "W-What are you doing here?"
"You think I wouldn't come visit my daughter on her wedding day?" He asks me like I knew he was going to be here.
"I'm so sorry Tony. It's my fault you died."
"Kiddo...it's not your fault. I sacrificed myself, if anything it's my fault." He chuckles which makes me smile. "I just wish I could hold you."
"So do I." He starts to fade away.
"I love you 3000." His voice echoes as he disappears.

I smile. I don't cry. I'm happy. Everything instantly gets better as I hear a familiar voice behind me.
"Mommy!" Willow waddles up to me, Aunt May following close behind.
"Hey baby!" I pick her up in my arms and snuggle her close to me and kiss her face all over. "Thanks for looking after her, May. I don't know what I'd do without you."
"You wouldn't of been able to have a few drinks last night." She laughs and smiles at me. "You look beautiful, y/n. Even in your robe." She chuckles.
"Thank you, May." I hug her.
"Thank you. You made my nephew happy and I couldn't ask for anything more." She kisses my cheek.
"If anything, he's made me happy so don't thank me."

I run back upstairs to put my dress on and I see all of my bridesmaids in their dresses and I fall in love.

"You all look amazing!" I scream in excitement

"And look at this!" Wanda holds up Willow and I basically cry at the sight of her.

A/N - SO CLOSE TO THE END OF THE BOOK!