~11~

Me and Peter walked to the cafe down the street and got a table next to the window. We were sitting in silence for a while until a waitress came and took our order. I got coffee and a sausage roll and Peter got tea with a bagel.
"So..." Peter starts. "What should we talk about?"
I giggle at his awkwardness and he blushes.
"I wanted to talk to you because...I like you. A lot. I know I've already told you that...oh god I'm sweating, is it hot in here?" I nervously ramble. I'm never nervous, this is the first time really.
"y/n...calm down. We like each other so what are we waiting for?"
"Peter...I...I wanna take this slow. I don't wanna rush into everything right away so I was thinking that we should date and see where it goes...without anyone knowing."
Peter's eyes light up. Is he going to agree? Please say yes...
"I would love that y/n." He reaches over the table and grabs my hand gently. I look him in the eyes and lean over and kiss him.
"So, y/n y/m/n Rogers...will you be my secret girlfriend?" I bit my lip and squeeze his hand.
"Yes!" I squeal and get up from my chair to kiss him. Our kiss was interrupted by our food being served which I wasn't mad about coz I was hungry but whatever. We ate and talked for a little while and everything seemed amazing. Like neither of us had superpowers and were on missions every month. I felt like a normal teenage girl.

We finished and paid for out food and started to walk back home. I looked at the time and it was 11:30. Shit..I'm training with Nat soon.
"Peter?" I said.
"What's up?" He replied, looking up from his phone.
"Can we swing home? I have training soon and don't want to be late..."
"Of course we can. Follow me." He grabbed my hand and found a nearby abandoned building and went to the rooftop. He took his clothes off and was wearing his suit underneath.
"Grab on, secret girlfriend." He whispered in my ear. I giggled and put my arms around his neck and legs around his waist as we fell off the roof, me screaming.
"I FUCKING HATE THIS!" I screamed as I heard Peter laugh. I looked below and saw people looking at us and pointing. I covered my face and dug my face into Peter's neck. His grip on my tightened and we eventually got back home.
"Shall we?" I asked.
"You go first. I'll go after. So we're not suspicious." He pointed out.
"Good point." I walked in the house and leant on the door, I let out a big sigh and started to grin widely. I'm dating Peter Parker, secretly. It might be a bit hard but I bet it'll be fun.

"Punch left!" Nat shouted and I punched, feeling weaker and weaker.
"Punch right!" I punched again.
"Duck!" I forgot to duck and Nat pushed me to the ground.
"Sorry dude." She grabbed my hand and helped me up.
"It's ok. I forgot to duck." I said, wiping the sweat off my head and chugging my water.
"You seem a bit unfocused today. Everything ok?" Nat asked.
"Yeah just a lot on my mind right now."
"Like what?"
"Just school and stuff. Bit overwhelmed by the whole 'attacking you guys' thing. Just alot is going on and it's kinda hard to keep up." I explained. Nat rubbed my shoulder and kissed my head.
"You'll be ok. Everything will calm down before you know it."
"I hope so...I'm gonna go shower." I jog out to the kitchen to grab a quick snack then jog up to my room. I grab some clothes and towels out of my closet and see my snack stash is gone.
"Motherfuc- Peter!!" I scream. He pops his head round the door and sees me looking in my closet and tries to leave. I use my powers to bring him back in the room and onto my bed. I get on top of him and look him in the eyes.
"Did you eat the snacks in my closet?" I asked him, knowing he already did.
"No?" He lied. I start to tickle him and he wriggles around, trying to get away from me.
"Admit you did!" I shouted.
"Fine I did! I ate it!" He screeches, I stop tickling him and kiss his nose.
"Never. Eat. My. Snacks. Again."
He nods his head and sits up and kisses me deeply. I shut the door with my powers and deepen the kiss. I start to grind slowly on him and then run into the bathroom.

"I'm having a shower!" I shout and then shower.