~38~

My phone dings and it's...y/n.

I run out of my room, screaming for everyone.
"Guys! Meeting room! Quickly!" I shout while running down the stairs and hearing doors opening.
"Quick! It's about y/n!" Within that second, I hear Steve running after me.
"What is it, kid?" Steve asks after everyone had settled in the meeting room.
"I got a text from y/n's phone." I say quickly and everyone goes silent,
"Are you sure it's her?" Sam asks.
"Of course! Her name still has loads of heart emojis in my phone so I know it's her." I explain. "I haven't opened it yet though."
"Open it!" Steve shouts and everyone jumps a little.
"Steve...breathe." Wanda holds Steve's shoulder and takes deep breaths with him. They both compose themselves and then look at me. "Open the text." Wanda says sternly. I nod and begin to open my phone and go onto my messages.
"Oh shit." I say. Everyone looks at me. I connect my phone to the TV so everyone can see.

'Peter! I'm ok! Just don't come and find me! He will kill you! Loki will kill you!'

Thor's face drops and he slams his fist against the table.
"I'll kill him. I'll kill him!" Thor shouts.
"What are we going to do? She told us not to find her!" Wanda says.
"We have to." I start. "Come on, guys! It's y/n we're talking about here. She's been with us for nearly all of her life and we owe it to her, especially with all the shit she's been through the last few months."
"Peter's right. We have to go after her." Sam agrees with me and I smile.
"Anyone else coming? Because I'm tracking this message right now and when I find the location, I'm going." I say, plugging my phone in and letting Friday track the message.
"Peter. We can't." Steve says quietly. Me and Sam stare at him in fury.
"Are you kidding me, Steve?" Sam says.
"This is your daughter! y/n Rogers!" I shout at him, hoping I could get through to him.
"It doesn't matter! She doesn't want us to find her so we should do what she says." He says sternly. Smoke was basically coming out of my ears.
"Captain. I don't care what she says! We are finding her whether she likes it or not." Thor shouts at Steve, siding with me.
"Mr Parker?" Friday says.
"Yes Friday?" I ask, not looking away from Steve.
"Tracking this phone will take the whole night. You should all get some rest." She explains and I take a sigh.
"I'm staying in here tonight. Everyone else can go." I look down at the floor while everyone leaves, apart from Steve.
"Kid..." He starts to say something but I interrupt him.
"Why don't you want to find y/n?" I look at him with tears in my eyes. "And don't say it's because she doesn't want us to..I know it's bullshit."
"I don't want to find her because...the last time she got taken, it messed her up bad. You remember? She got depressed and didn't like to leave her room." He explains.
"So we should just leave her there to die?" I say to him and he immediately stops talking. There's silence for a little while and Steve heads off to bed eventually. I stay down there for the rest of the night.

Wanda's POV
I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason so I decide to go and get some water. I walk quietly down the stairs so I don't wake anyone up. I walk past the living room and see Peter, dead asleep. I grab a blanket and gently throw it over him. I hear a beeping from down in the lab and Peter immediately jumps up and runs down there, not even acknowledging me.
"Friday?! Have you found her?" He shouts at the AI.
"Yes Mr Parker. She is in an abandoned house outside of town." The AI explains and my heart drops, we actually found her.
"Shit! We found her!" He shouts of joy and turns around and sees me. "Sorry Wanda. You coming to help me get her back?"
I stand there, not knowing how to answer.
"Don't say you agree with Steve." He gives me a look.
"Peter...she doesn't want us to find her for our safety." I try to reason with him.
"You are unbelievable. This is your best friend! How could you be so heartless?"
I take a deep breath.
"I'm sorry kid but I'm not helping you." I walk out of the room and shut the door, leaving Peter alone.