~12~

It had been a few weeks since Peter and me had started secretly dating and it's been fun. Me and him have connected really well and we've hung out nearly everyday and no one has suspected anything and think we are FINALLY getting along. My dad and Nat still haven't told anyone that they're dating so I feel a little less guilty about the whole "secret dating" thing.

"y/n! Come downstairs!" Wanda called from the bottom of the glass staircase, making it echo throughout the whole house. I was watching a movie with Peter at the time. I groaned at got up, leaving Peter giggling at my bad mood for having to leave his warm arms. I skipped down the stairs and saw Wanda sitting at the kitchen island, staring at the stairs where I was standing, I look at her confused.

"Wands, you okay there?" I ask with confusion in my voice. I sit on the chair next to her. "You're staring at literally nothing with no expression on your face."

"Are you hiding something from me? You've been acting weird for a few weeks but I brushed it off because I thought it was nothing until I saw someone text you the other day...contact: SECRET BOYFRIEND<3 ;)" I sit there and fiddle with my fingers, feeling Wanda's eyes burning through my head. "Who is this secret boyfriend?!"
"Wanda! Shush! I'll tell you if you swear you won't tell anyone." I whisper shouted and cover her mouth with my hand. She nods her head and I take a deep breath.
"It's Peter...don't freak out." Her eyes widened as she licked my hand so I remove it.

"Peter?! Seriously?!" Wanda shouts making me cover her mouth again. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, meaning Peter heard his name being shouted.
"Hey guys. I heard my name and what's up with Wanda?" Peter asked, grabbing an apple while walking into the kitchen. I look him in the eyes and he looks back, Wanda looks between us.
"I know about you both!" She blurts out. Peter's eyes widen and his mouth drops, he starts to stutter.
"H-How do you k-know?"
"I told her..." I said just above a whisper.
"What? Why did you tell her?"
"I knew already! Just know that I won't tell anyone." Wanda butts in. Peter thanks her and goes back upstairs, me following close behind.

"Wanda won't tell no one, you know?" I say, shutting the door quietly.
"I know I just..." He thinks for a minute and let's out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "I wasn't ready for people to know yet. I was enjoying the secrecy because it was fun and exciting but now someone knows and that means more people will know and I'm not ready for that yet."
"Didn't you hear me? Wanda won't tell anyone. She has so many secrets that no one knows, maybe this one being the biggest but she's the best secret keeper I know, especially from my dad." I joke and giggle slightly. Peter comes and wraps his arms by my hips, kissing my forehead.
"Sorry for freaking out, I'm just nervous people won't approve of us being together." He apologises and squeezes me slightly.
"Haven't you heard most of the people in this house? Everyone makes fun of me for, apparently, being in love with you since I met you." Peter laughs at me and leans down and kisses me for longer this time. I giggle into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck and push my forehead against his.
"How long have we been dating for now?" Peter asks out of the blue. I scrunch my nose, confused.
"Nearly a month...why?" I look in his eyes, looking for an answer.
"I was thinking..." He lets go and sits on my bed, "Maybe I should take you on our first official secret date."
I look at the ceiling in fake confusion.
"Hmmmmm...maybe. Since you're such an amazing secret boyfriend, maybe we should go on a secret date? But what would we do if we did?"
"I would swing you to a field just outside the city where no one I know goes, set up is a picnic by a lake with candles..and your favourite alcohol..maybe a present for you."
"That sounds perfect bub...when would this 'so called' secret date be held?"
"How about...Saturday night? When everyone is asleep..." I smile and nod my head while kissing him slowly.