~42~

I run up to my room and start to pack my bags. I shove clothes and other stuff that I need into a backpack and run around my room and start to change my outfit.
I hear a knock on my door and I open it, don't even look at who it is and continue to gather my stuff together.
"y/n...please." I hear Wanda behind me. I don't even look at her.
"You're part of the reason I'm leaving so don't even try and stop me." I say with remorse in my voice.
"I-I know but please just listen to me." I stop packing and take a deep breath. I turn around and look at her.
"We need you. Here. We all need you." She says, slowly walking towards me.
"If you need me, why didn't you help Peter?" I ask coldly.
"You said not to help you. Steve thought you didn't want to be saved because he thought we were better off without you." She explained and I felt my heart break. I sat down on my bed, holding my chest.
"He said that?" I ask, flabbergasted. Wanda sits next to me and holds one of my hands while nodding her head.
"Peter didn't know he said that otherwise I guessed he would've told you." I stand up, pick up my bag and run out of the room crying.

Wanda's POV
y/n runs out the room and I try to follow after her. Peter opens his door to see what's happening and just sees me and hears y/n crying and the door slamming shut.
"What happened?" Peter asks me. I stand there, not knowing what to say.
"Umm...y/n. She's gone." I say, not knowing how else to put it. Peter just stands there and holds the door frame. He goes into his room, slides on a shirt and runs out of his room, slamming the door.
"Peter? Where are you going?" I ask him.
"To look for y/n! She just got back here and she deserves some good stuff in her life after all the shit she's been through lately." He shouts at me, making me flinch slightly. "I'm sorry for shouting but I need to find her. I still love her and finding her is the least I could do."
"You what?" I ask. He stands there.
"I know. I still love her but that's not the point. The point is that she needs to be home." He runs down the rest of the stairs and out the door.
"Where is everyone going?" Steve comes out of the kitchen, holding a cup of coffee. I give him the dirtiest look I can muster up and walk over to him and slap him in the face.
"Ow! What was that for?!" He shouts at me.
"Because you're a dickhead." I shout back.
"Don't go bad cop on me. You didn't want to save her either so shut your mouth." He spits at me. I stand there, dumbfounded and run upstairs and to my room.

y/n's POV
I run, not knowing where I'm actually going. I run down street after street after street and I don't stop until I can't breathe. I stand there for a moment to catch my breath until I realise that I'm in the middle of the road. I begin to walk out of the road until I feel my legs give way and everything goes black.

Peter's POV
I run out the door and try to catch up to y/n but she's no where to be found. I start to slow down and catch my breath as I walk past Mr Delmar's sandwich shop. Whenever I would come out of school, y/n would always be outside waiting for me and we would go to the sandwich shop to get a Number 5 and a pack of gummy worms. I shake the memory out of my head and continue to walk down the street. As I continue to walk, ambulances start to rush past me and down the street. Then...Peter Tingle. I start to run down the street and push past the huge crowd of people. I see...y/n. On the floor and her head covered in blood. I start to run towards her and a man stops me.
"Sir please step back." The paramedic says, holding my chest.
"Please! Please! I know her! I live with her." I beg to the man. His face changes and he lets me into the ambulance.